By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
If you have android + root... you can install adblock plus for ur phone

There is simple adblock add-ons for Firefox on android, not sure about chrome. no root is needed.

Around the Network

This issue has been addressed before. I waited, but there were no real concern by site admins. Adblock is the way to go.

I visit this website through ie on windowsphone and never had any problems with ads they never mess with my phone or explorer but on iPhone 5 it can be really awful I don't know the problem but on ios it is pain in arse but on windowsphone ie it is nice and fast

JOKA_ said:
Trying to navigate this site on a mobile phone is nearly impossible because of the ads.

Not because they are there, but there seems to be a conflict with the ads and the structure of the site. I'm on a decent phone (iPhone 5) and this site stutters/freezes/crashes constantly. If I manage to close out the bottom ad it starts working much more smoothly.

Jailbreak -> Cydia -> Adblock = Better experience.

Still finds a way to crash once in a while though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I don't want to block ads, because they're pretty much what makes the world go 'round, but I'm increasingly tempted. Sometimes this site is unusable, and the video ads are the worst.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network

It's been getting silly recently. The titan fall one appears on screen twice on every page... downright frustrating. So looks like adblock for me as long as it works on safari.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I'd really like a mobile version of this site

I refuse to use Adblock - I feel that the disruptiveness of the ads should definitely be toned down.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I refuse to use Adblock - I feel that the disruptiveness of the ads should definitely be toned down.

Yeah I tried not to go to it, just because I dont mind websites showing ad's around the pages, I might even click on them. But when they are annoying and ruining the browsing experience, what can you do. After seeing about 50 Titanfall ad's just appearing on screens, it just gets unbearable.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

My HTC One is a beast. Don't need to worry bought these kind of peasant problems.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence