By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz March Madness '14 -- Tournament Thread *Winner: The Last of Us*

Round 2 votes.  Final Fantasy 10, Pokemon Red/Blue, Final Fantasy 7, Resident Evil 4, Super Metroid, Pokemon Gold/Silver, Final Fantasy 6, Uncharted 2.

Around the Network
Final Fantasy X vs. Super Mario Galaxy 2 Pokemon Red/Blue vs. Metal Gear Solid 3 Super Mario 64 vs. Final Fantasy VII Resident Evil 4 vs.Metroid Prime The Last of Us vs. Super Metroid Pokemon Gold/Silver vs.Metal Gear Solid Ocarina of Time vs.Final Fantasy VI Uncharted 2 vs. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

My vote.

Final Fantasy X vs. Super Mario Galaxy 2 Pokemon Red/Blue vs. Metal Gear Solid 3 Super Mario 64 vs. Final Fantasy VII Resident Evil 4 vs. Metroid Prime The Last of Us vs. Super Metroid Pokemon Gold/Silver vs. Metal Gear Solid Ocarina of Time vs. Final Fantasy VI Uncharted 2 vs. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Final Fantasy X vs. Super Mario Galaxy 2 Pokemon Red/Blue vs. Metal Gear Solid 3 Super Mario 64 vs. Final Fantasy VII Resident Evil 4 vs. Metroid Prime The Last of Us vs. Super Metroid Pokemon Gold/Silver vs. Metal Gear Solid Ocarina of Time vs. Final Fantasy VI Uncharted 2 vs. Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I'm going to be so pissed when Super Metroid loses. It deserves to win, but the Last of US fanbase is just outrageous on this site.

I'll be very interested to see RE vs. MP, the two Gamecube beauties. Metroid Prime deserves it hands down in my opinion, but I can understand why it'd be a painful choice for some.

Around the Network

Voting ends tomorrow at 7:00AM EST. Still plenty of time to vote!

pezus said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I'm going to be so pissed when Super Metroid loses. It deserves to win, but the Last of US fanbase is just outrageous on this site.

I'll be very interested to see RE vs. MP, the two Gamecube beauties. Metroid Prime deserves it hands down in my opinion, but I can understand why it'd be a painful choice for some.

Outrageous? You do realize you're talking about the most acclaimed game of all time, right? 

Super Metroid can't survive on nostalgia against a game like TLoU

Just vote and leave me alone. I think Super Metroid is a better game, having played both, within a few months of each other, in fact. I maintain everything I said.

HylianSwordsman said:
pezus said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Outrageous? You do realize you're talking about the most acclaimed game of all time, right? 

Super Metroid can't survive on nostalgia against a game like TLoU

Just vote and leave me alone. I think Super Metroid is a better game, having played both, within a few months of each other, in fact. I maintain everything I said.

It's okay to think Super Metroid is a better game, but there's no reason to insult TLOU fanbase. That's just petty. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!