By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Ninja does it again! (Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z related)

Ninja gaiden should have stayed xbox exclusive!

Around the Network

Looks good enough to me. I'll definitely pick it up once the price goes down. I don't care about the difficulty.

Kind of relieved with the scores. Now I don't have to play it.

There are just so many other well reviewed games and I don't have enough time for things that review so poorly. I have enjoyed Ninja Gaiden games below (a lot), but after Itagaki left Team Ninja, they have only done well with DoA and not so well with other efforts (Ninja Gaiden, Metroid Other M).

I didn't even know this game existed. But from the gameplay footage I saw this game is easily above a 4.0.

It's not meant to be taken that seriously story wise so why in a review would one care so much about it, maybe if the game had regenerating health and check points everywhere and was in first person and was buggy till it was unplayable it might have scored higher.

The animation though is some of the best I have seen so far too bad they wasted it on fighting zombies.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Man, that is so lame, I loved their games :/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Spark Unlimited strikes again. Those guys shouldn't be allowed to work on more relevant franchises ( just look at what happened with Lost Planet 3).

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ninja Gaiden (or Black) on the first Xbox is one of my favourite games of all time and even Ninja Gaiden II was decent but damn, what they managed to release after that time with the name Ninja Gaiden is not so nice^^

DanneSandin said:
Has Team Ninja done ANYTHING good lately?

Dead or Alive 5?

cusman said:
Kind of relieved with the scores. Now I don't have to play it.

There are just so many other well reviewed games and I don't have enough time for things that review so poorly. I have enjoyed Ninja Gaiden games below (a lot), but after Itagaki left Team Ninja, they have only done well with DoA and not so well with other efforts (Ninja Gaiden, Metroid Other M).

Team Ninja was just grunt workers for Other M as they are with Yaiba. Stop blaming them for Metroid! Comcept and Spark are brains behind Yaiba.

Horrorfest said:
DanneSandin said:
Has Team Ninja done ANYTHING good lately?

Dead or Alive 5?

Is that the one with the bewbs?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.