By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has officially preordered infamous second son?

So?

Of Course! 74 46.25%

It goes without saying! 15 9.38%

Well hell ya! 16 10.00%

Yes!!! 7 4.38%

Not yet, but I plan to buy it. 23 14.38%

No way! 14 8.75%

hmmmm 5 3.13%

Undecided 6 3.75%

Total:160

Pre-ordered ages ago.

Around the Network

I never pre order anything but I definitely getting it on launch day or a little while after.

Already have the game (its great BTW) but would double dip if I can get my hands on the collectors edition

I can't wait for this game! I loved the first two and had a lot of fun playing them, and I don't normally play SP games at all... Also got my at home test from BioFrame Diagnostics today and that was cool... had some scratch and sniff cards and some ink blot cards as well. Had a couple post cards as well.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Can't say i ever pre-order games these days. I don't care much for the silly bonuses and my free time is rarely kind enough to coincide with the launch of a game i want, so i don't tend to bother. I'll probably order it from amazon some point after launch, once i'm done with FF14 2.2 :P

Around the Network

I will buy it very soon, like early April at the most, and going to play the shit out of it. But, no need for pre-orders, there is going to be plenty Infamous to go around.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I plan on buying, not yet though.

i have and completely paid it off

Pre-ordered the inFamous Bundle actually.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

PlayMatt said:
Justagamer said:
What were the preorder bonuses? I never preorder unless theres a worthwhile reason...

special edition shining package + Cole's Legacy DLC + Jackets for Delsin

also there's a collector's Edition up for preorder! comes with pins, delsin's beanie, it's quite sick! ;)

In the UK, it seems you don't get any bonus stuff unless you go for the beanie hat version, and that's £10 more expensive for a hat I'll never wear

So I went for the standard edition AND IT'S ALREDAY IN THE POST. I can't play it till Saturday though, but it's nice to know it will be at home