By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The great fall of PS4 on Amazon...

Around the Network
MB1025 said:
jmcoo7 said:
As a comparison how about the great fall of xbone in UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=pd_dp_ts_vg_h__1#2

Number 40 zero chance xbox will be leading this week :)

Yeah good thing we don't take into account any other retailers.

I think you will see soon enough in next week's figures how much effect Amazon has in UK. Last week they sold the AC 4 bundle for a day and look at how in reappeared in charts decently. I'm really looking forward to next week's charts and info going to shock a lot of folk.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

ironmanDX said:

LMAO Best use of the "doom" meme yet.

Dark_Feanor said:
And they have more than 400 "used & new" from third party reselers, it was 350 a few weeks back, 300 last month and 200 throught out January...

Interesting...

Oh just wow

That's really weird considering I don't get charge tax on PSN and I live in Texas. However, I do get charge on Amazon if I remember correctly. 

Around the Network

Being outsold by its own software and accessories... You're right, it's all over for Playstation.

Playstation is doomed! Long live... uh, err... Playstation?

fallen said:
Dgc1808 said:
When it's only topped by PSN cards (and online is behind a paywall) and a new release coming out in 3 days for that system with pre-order bonuses and the next to items are a list are just more acc.... man, point blank, the system is kicking ass and I'm sure SONY's happy.

That's nice, this is reporting on the possible end of PS4 supply constraint. Kind of a big deal.

Geesh. Such mad, much hurt.

Some random guys opinion on the possible end of PS4 supply constraint is a big deal?

You sure are a big deal fallen, you suuuure are.

What I got from the link in the OP: The only thing that can stop Playstation is Playstation.

fallen said:
wary-wallaroo said:
fallen said:
wary-wallaroo said:
fallen said:
wary-wallaroo said:
And yet it was replaced by All PlayStation products. I wonder if there's some kind of big game release this week, maybe two that would warrant a big boost for said games and PSN cards (to purchase digitally)

Geeeeee.... I wonder.

Nvm, DOOOOOMMM

People are buying $10 gift cards to buy Infamous?

Which BTW is only 3rd...I think Titanfall was better than that 3 days from release...

PS gift cards always rank high. It's not surprising.

Amazon is Playstation biased in terms of sales for a long time. For example in February, PS4 was 3rd and XOne was 23rd. Yet NPD revealed they sold almost the same nationally.

So basically whatever Playstation or Playstation accesories is doing on Amazon it's worse nationally.

Umm, yea? Hell just last night I bought a $20 and a $10 for MGS. As well as a $50 and a $10 for inFamous. They're don't just sell it for fun. 

Umm you need more than that because of tax...almost leading me to doubt your whole story.

It doesn't matter what replaced it, nothing has been able to beat in stock PS4 hardware before.

Perhaps you don't realize that tax isn't charged everywhere on digital purchases?

Where is tax not charged on the USA, which Amazon serves???

I dont think so...

Well I live in Texas, so that's one. Never been charged Tax on PSN digital purchases. 

Woah sony must be flooding the US with new systems. Look at the ratings, 15 hours ago it had ~6,000 ratings, now it is +6,300. Look at how many reviews it gets, they are always fresh and new. Compare that to the Xbone bundle, reviews are few and not frequent.