By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ever been dropped from someone's friends list?

Wait... I replied to this thread?

*nontuply baffled*

Wait... I'm replying AGAIN?

MOOOORTAAAAALLLLLL K-K-K-KOMBO BREAKERRRRRRRRR!!!!

*infinitely baffled*

ArtofAngels said:
You got upset over that? How high and mighty do you think you are to feel everyone should stay your friend forever?

COMBO BRAKER!!!
Damn you for stealing my awesome thunder!!! I would have had it if you had bothered to spell check "Breaker"

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

That was a funny story.

Straight forward answer. Yes, you got offended over something silly. You are a bit sensitive.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

It was edited before I saw your post when you noticed my error, thank you very much =)

Sorry Legend, I love ya and all, but I'm with Hawk on this one. I delete people off my friends list all the time when I'm "cleaning up", if I don't talk to the person on a regular basis, and they're just there to give me additional numbers, then I'd rather not see them show up in bulletins or mini-feeds of the sort. I keep my list as small as possible, he/she might have been doing the same.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I have had to delete strippers from my myspace profile - those fools were spamming me. I delete folks just because I find their forwards/posts to be a pain.

It's no biggie ...

I think barbers you don't have to call ahead but hairdressers you normally do. At least the places I've gone to you call and book an appointment.

I've been deleted thousends of times from friendslists, because people tend to dislike me, when they get to know me better ; ) .

TBH legend, I doubt I'd notice someone removing me from anything, but then again I rarely look at facebook unless I get an email saying someone did something.