By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - titanfall any good?

most over hyped game of the generation!?!? definitely! fun to play? Ofcourse!
honestly if any game gets more over hyped than this game I'll quit playing games on console for fun and posting here... I hate overhyped BS last time i remember such hype was MW2 and I took that game back after 1 month

Game should be fun, but not legitimate for a competitive shooter... especially twitch shooter (which twitch I don't think it legit at all except on LAN)

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

It's fun. Pretty fast paced. I suck at it but I have a good time. Gonna jump on it again, right now.

oldschoolfool said:

So,is it any good? 

It is good. But if you are not a FPS crazy, it is not "buy a Xbox One" good.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Its better than KZ SF good in my opinion.

Excellent! Have it on pc. Don't think it would be good on a console controller personally.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

I haven't played it myself, but it's a game made by former Infinity Ward(Call of Duty) employees, and is based on the Source engine(very good engine for FPS I'd say). So if you liked the CoD games and also games based on the Source engine then I think you would like the game.

It also has good scores, as pointed out before me.

Watch some in-game footages of the game from gametrailers or youtube and see if it looks good. Perhaps there's also some demo-version you can play of the game for PC or if you have X360. Or just wait until you have your X1 and see if there's a demo to play on that.

Argh PC FPS... *pukes*.... Yeah K/B are more accurate but certainly not more comfortable to play... So unless you are a competitive player and/or a graphic whore... PC gaming is as lame and impractical that using an uncomfortable indie race car to go on family vacations... And I prefer MP on console anyway...

OP... The game is great...

Best multiplayer experience on xbox one right now.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Good game but got the feeling it's a bit lacklustre in the holding appeal due to perhaps only 6 vs 6 or just havn't had enough time to dig right in.

I think it was good. A solid 8/10. I only played the beta though.