By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Fez: Promising new indie PC game

I just saw a neat trailerish video preview thingamajig of this charming little game on Destructoid.

Basically if Cave Story is the definitive pixelated freeware Metroidvania, then this little gem looks like the corresponding Super Paper Mario. Can't wait to play it.

Around the Network

Looks awesome. I hope it's released soon.

I always wondered why the PM series didn't do more with this mechanic.

It looks awesome its basically a meeting of Echochrome with the platforming genre and personally...I love it! Looking forward to this one......now pardon me while I go add this to my rather long list of games to follow up on...

To Each Man, Responsibility

For the love of God create links that open in a NEW window, haven't checked it out yet, I had to click back before VG Chartz was gone forever.

I'm not entirely sure what your complaint is, or how to do what you ask. I just middle-click all links, and Firefox opens them in new tabs anyway. =P

Around the Network

Me like also :) Can't wait to test this puzzly twist out

Also looking into Limbo.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Lets get awesome indeed.

Cool, I'm pride.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

ArtofAngels said:
For the love of God create links that open in a NEW window, haven't checked it out yet, I had to click back before VG Chartz was gone forever.

Quoted for utmost sincerity, make hyperlinks open in a new window! >_<

Any way this looks so awesome.

amazing

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453