By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, I bought a PS4.

How cool is that?

Very cool! 84 67.74%

So cool! 13 10.48%

Not cool at all... 26 20.97%

Total:123

Grab tomb raider while you're at it. The graphics are at least gorgeous on PC, console gamers should experience it on their next generation consoles.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Around the Network
dahuman said:
I thought all you guys did were eating black beans and dance all day then have sex with random hot people on the streets. What's this video game shit?

LOL sounds good, I think I need to move to Brazil.

Enjoy :)

Now you have to buy multiplatforms games on PS4 ^^

Slade6alpha said:
I like your setup! You got more obnoxious wires than me, annoying isn't it. Also, I'm seeing a white controller, I think... No Wii U?
Congrats on your purchase.

I will buy a WiiU next time a girl breaks my heart, for now, that is it. A lot of wires indeed, but it is ok =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
ArmGunar said:
Enjoy :)

Now you have to buy multiplatforms games on PS4 ^^

I will get the MGS Grond Zeroes digital on PS4, Xbox One now is just for Xbox Fitness I guess =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

allblue said:
Grab tomb raider while you're at it. The graphics are at least gorgeous on PC, console gamers should experience it on their next generation consoles.

I would, but I got it for free on PS3 because of PSN Plus, so, I will play it there, gotta save some money too...

POE said:

LOL, I would do her...

dahuman said:
I thought all you guys did were eating black beans and dance all day then have sex with random hot people on the streets. What's this video game shit?

A brazilian nerd is still very much a nerd =/

Enjoy....