By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, I bought a PS4.

How cool is that?

Very cool! 84 67.74%

So cool! 13 10.48%

Not cool at all... 26 20.97%

Total:123
bananaking21 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
bananaking21 said:
is that..... a duck face in the second picture?

I guess it is, lol

and you wonder why she left you......

im just kidding, you are too good for that woman, she aint even on vgc for crying out loud!!! 

LOL, she wouldn´t last a week here, would be banned for sure, she was troublemaker =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
bananaking21 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
bananaking21 said:
is that..... a duck face in the second picture?

I guess it is, lol

and you wonder why she left you......

im just kidding, you are too good for that woman, she aint even on vgc for crying out loud!!! 

LOL, she wouldn´t last a week here, would be banned for sure, she was troublemaker =D

dont reminisce about her. 

here, this will help, listen to it as you are being a man and killing some bitches online in killzone shadow fall, you know, doing manly stuff!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AWH0C_cDSk&hd=1

Congtas on the PS4! So jealous of Dead Rising 3 and that gorgeous TV. Happy gaming! Can't wait for inFAMOUS! I think the DS4 is a lot better than the DR3 too. If Contrast is still free on PS plus then give it a try.

HumdrumPie said:
Congtas on the PS4! So jealous of Dead Rising 3 and that gorgeous TV. Happy gaming! Can't wait for inFAMOUS! I think the DS4 is a lot better than the DR3 too. If Contrast is still free on PS plus then give it a try.

Thanks man! I lost Contrast, but I got for free a bunch of games on plus:

- Outlast: amazing horror game, really scary!

- Don´t Starve: fun as f**k! Very adictive!

- Rezogun: Very cool.

- Dead Nation: Pretty much the same game as the PS3 version...

The Dualshock 4 is fantastic, I love the speaker and it is so fun when something comes out of it!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Congrats on getting it. I forgot though how shitty the prices are there.