By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Last of Us Passes 6 Million Units Sold

When my internet went down I reinitiated project PS3 and ended up finishing this game on survivor + and getting all SP trophies. Now that my internet is back up I am so sunk into its MP that I just tried out that I am worried I wont have time to play SS......j/k but now I will be dividing my time between the two haha

Such a great game. The MP is vastly underrated IMO, it is so balanced, fun and the pacing is so much more enjoyable than the FPS crowd of games out there.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Amazing! It deserves too, such a amazing game. I bought a Phenom Dreamgear PS3 controler to play South Park, Tomb Raider and some others, but I will give The Last of Us a last run after that, a amazing send off for last gen =D

I have a ton of great Ps3 games that I did not finished yet vecause of the Dualshock 3, it is not very ergonomic in my opinion, this phenom controler is much better:

The triggers are also nicer, so, if some of you guys have the same feelings towards the Dualshck 3, I really recomend it:

This post comes across as an ad.

OT I wonder what the digital sales are and the shipped numbers to have an idea how off the numbers here are.

Not a ad, I am just happy because new controlers always make me enjoy the games a little more =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

JoeTheBro said:
DerNebel said:
JoeTheBro said:
pezus said:

And this is a new IP...ND truly are something else.

Titanfall is a new IP too!

ND can't be truly something else when they're just like Respawn ;)

You can say that once Titanfall sells 6 million copies on one platform in 8 1/2 months ;)

You don't expect it to?

Not really, the Titanfall bundle now is limited so unless MS starts hardbundling the game during the holidays (which is a possibility) I don't see it selling 6 million copies by january on X1 alone.

the-pi-guy said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Not a ad, I am just happy because new controlers always make me enjoy the games a little more =D

You're advertising your happiness!  Don't do that.  

I am sorry, I will go back to my cave now =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

the-pi-guy said:
WagnerPaiva said:

You're advertising your happiness!  Don't do that.  

can i advertise my hornyness? 

Around the Network

6 million while it's linear, a new IP and an exclusive: amazing achievement!

Funny though, VGChartz says The Last of Us sold only 4,36 million units, what gives?

WagnerPaiva said:
Funny though, VGChartz says The Last of Us sold only 4,36 million units, what gives?

Doesn't VGChartz only track physical? Also, they've shown they sometimes massively undertrack things.

GOTY edition for PS4!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

poklane said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Doesn't VGChartz only track physical? Also, they've shown they sometimes massively undertrack things.

Hum, must be it.

But the game deserves much more. And  the Multiplayer is also fantastic, way more fun than the so called multiplayer kings like COD or Gears of War. The Last of Us was the best game last gen, by far.