Less than 80 23 8.98%

81-82 21 8.20%

83-84 33 12.89%

85-86 46 17.97%

87-88 46 17.97%

89-90 36 14.06%

More than 90 51 19.92%

Total:256

So, ladies and gentlemen, the Xbox Nation has had their time and Titanfall has landed with tremendous force! A new IP achieving a metacritic score of 86 is no small feat! But now it is our turn, inFAMOUS: Second Son is just around the corner, gameplay is beginning to leak, the internet has become a very dangerous place for those wanting a spoiler-free experience, and Sony are ramping up the hype machine!

In a little more than seven days we will be sat in front of our televisions playing a game many of us are avidly waiting for, but what metacritic score do you think it will achieve? I have added a poll for the lurkers amongst us so that they can join in, and whilst the score doesn't really matter, I thought we could have a little bit of fun!

So what do you think?

Personally, I am going to go for a metacritic score of 88. I have seen the initial leaked gameplay footage and if the rest of the game follows suit, Second Son is going to be something special!

Around the Network

I'd say about an 81 Meta. It looks nice, and I'm sure the gameplay will be fun, but I don't think the game is doing anything amazing so it will probably score similar to the previous games.

Im assuming it will land in the 85-88 range

Since it looks better than every previous inFAMOUS game, and Sucker Punch is keeping a lot of powers a secret: 87.

Sadly, 80. Considering how amazing were the previous ones (especially 2) and even so they didn't score so high.

Around the Network

More than Titanfall because Singleplayer

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I'm being a little generous and go with 89-90 with 2 problems being no likeable characters (sucker punch has made no likeable characters in infamous they've all been so so) and a meh story (I hope I'm wrong about this id like to be blown away)

where's the poll option for "better than titanfall". we all know that's the most important range.

80-85

Voted 81-82

i think it's gonna match titanfall with a 86

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik