By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii Thread

@Chunk

It is determined by lots of things actually. How long you were on 1st place, how many times you were hit by items, your total time, and so on.

Whether you win all 4 doesn't matter super much. I have a 2 star ranking on special mirror, and I came in 3rd on Rainbow Road.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Oh and the Wheel is the best!!!

Agreed, I tried the Wiimote+Nunchuck but I preffered the Wheel...THIS GAME IS AWESOME

YAY!!! I Just got this game :)

I've now played it. It is so incredibly awesome. It's fun to the extreme. The 12 racers and more frequent weapon attacks really up the frantic nature. And let me just say, if this games graphics are bad, then fuck good graphics. I love it I love it I love it.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Just a few questions, as I must be playing this game wrong or something.. MKDS I did fine in, but in this one I'm just doing so horribly. I'll place down near the bottom all the time in single player (150CC) unless I get very very lucky. The other racers always go a lot faster, so.. am I picking the 'wrong' kart or something? The ones that have faster speed seem to lack in other areas so I'm confused.

Also, considering you need to do well to unlock stuff, how can I possibly combat stuff like.. getting hit with a shell out of nowhere then getting knocked off into a cliff by another kart flying by? Also I never seem to get very good items, and half the time I wouldn't even know, as lightning hits me or i get hit by something before it even shows me what item I've just picked up. This stuff seems unavoidable, but there must be some kinda way.

Around the Network

Rubberband AI is to blame

I just recently did 50cc all with the wii wheel,
I haven't tried the gamecube controller of wii+nunchuck yet
but I always wanted to try the wii wheel

i always play with the gamecube controller, i never bothered to try the wheel, though i might one day.

Can someone tell me how to do the speed boost at the beginning of a race?

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

When the sound of 2 comes you should press A, or when the 2 starts to fade. either of them work fine.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS