By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii Thread

Out Now! - Start playing!

Out Now! - Go get it!

12 Days - Australia

15 Days - America

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

Whats the mission mode about? Anyone tried it yet?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

shrimpy_boy11 said:
Nice too hear single player(offline) is fantastic. Too bad about offline battle mode though...... oh well.
wait what ? whats wrong with the offline battle mode? 

apparently (i dont have MKwii yet so dont quote me) but it sucks. because of the the whole team battle thing and the arenas are too big.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

The game is so nice! Is there a friend code exchange thread somewhere?

Around the Network

The bigger the arenas the better.

My favourite track so far is koopa cape! especially the part in the water slide like pipe!

Got it and loving it to bits! Single player is huge with tons to unlock,fast and solid 60fps.Online no lag whatsoever even in "co-op" mode..The wheel plays well but its too loose for my liking, however nunchuck + wiimote is better then any other control option including gcn controller!

I could say a lot more but i decided my time is better spent playing it. In fact i would say that this game is digital heroin in it's purest form. Go get it!

P.S. I was worried after hearing first impressions by ign but i'm ohh so glad that i ignored them! I will not trust impressions from those guys ever again after nearly putting me off this!

Chase the dragon!

ale666 said:
Got it and loving it to bits! Single player is huge with tons to unlock,fast and solid 60fps.Online no lag whatsoever even in "co-op" mode..The wheel plays well but its too loose for my liking, however nunchuck + wiimote is better then any other control option including gcn controller!

I could say a lot more but i decided my time is better spent playing it. In fact i would say that this game is digital heroin in it's purest form. Go get it!

P.S. I was worried after hearing first impressions by ign but i'm ohh so glad that i ignored them! I will not trust impressions from those guys ever again after nearly putting me off this!

Chase the dragon!

hahah good line ....I wish I could inject my digital heroin right now,but gotta wait 2weeks for them too smuggle it into the usa.  By then I should run out of veins to inject. 

__XBrawlX__ said:
I really wanted the Yoshi Maze in MK64 to come back... That place was nuts!

I loved that track!!!! LOL I still remember it, there were 2+ routes you could take right?