By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Price cuts, not Titanfall, will "save" the XBO.

True of virtually every system, really. It's the same thing with the Wii U; good games will move systems, but only in the short term.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
It will give it one hell of boost though.

I think it will be good for an extra 100k at best which isn't much considering how much better the PS4 is selling. Waiting to see if MS will drop the Xbone price to $399 at E3 or if they'll do another half measure and drop to $449.

Lol these blogs sure seem lonely for ps4 fans, you guys have been working overtime today. Oh well I'm off to go get my copy of Titanfall, while you guys do what you do best WAIT.

I agree, but like the Wii U and 3DS teached us, if they dont come in a timely manner (and with software support), it will be too late.

But what if Titanfall does save it?

Around the Network

Yes ofcourse.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Price drop and no more kincet

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Don't agree. MS needs more system sellers. Pricecut won't do shit. If MS manages to turn the image of the X1 around people will buy it regardless of price.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

its starting to sound like we will need one of these for the Xbox One. first it was DRM reversal, Power of the cloud, Don mattrick going, Forza, Titan Fall and Price cut. 

true_fan said:
Lol these blogs sure seem lonely for ps4 fans, you guys have been working overtime today. Oh well I'm off to go get my copy of Titanfall, while you guys do what you do best WAIT.

1 week foir infamous? Ps4 has more games now then x1 so not sure what your point is.