lol from gaf

haha omg best gif ever xD

Around the Network

Gamersglobal 8.5
Gamesradar 4/5
Joystiq 4.5/5

Seece said:
Carl2291 said:

I clicked the banner and it took me to GAF.

We need people here who put effort into OPs like they do at GAF. Only Smeags seems to give a shit.

Edit -

Seece said:

Who? 

Selnor, probably. I seem to remember him predicting high 90's.

I could be wrong though.

No comment on Selnor ....

This should settle in the 87 - 89 range which is a success IMO.

it would be a sad sad day when people who think a game with an 87 meta or so isnt a success. 

Prediction threads:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=176391
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179694

I will stay with my 85 prediction.

EDGE

"There’s a substantial amount to do across every map and mode, and in the course of ten hours’ play we didn’t find ourselves getting bored or seeing the same circumstances crop up enough to feel repetitive. Likewise, unlocks arrive at a refreshingly fast rate – your options are varied at the beginning, and diversify quickly.

The potential for launch week performance issues is the key issue holding Titanfall back from a recommendation at this stage, as is a triple-A pricepoint that many may find hard to justify for an exclusively multiplayer game. In its own right, though, this is arguably the best multiplayer shooter since the original Modern Warfare – and proof that beyond that well-used formula, a better game was waiting to be made."

They will show the score after real world tests.

http://www.edge-online.com/features/titanfall-is-an-intelligent-modern-shooter-which-gives-call-of-dutys-multiplayer-formula-new-life/

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:

We need people here who put effort into OPs like they do at GAF. Only Smeags seems to give a shit.

Edit -

Seece said:

Who? 

I could be wrong though.

it would be a sad sad day when people who think a game with an 87 meta or so isnt a success. 

It definitely would be! I guess some people just want Titanfall to be the next The Last of Us, but it isn't going to happen. It will score highly, it will sell very well, but that will never be enough for those who have hyped it beyond belief.

Callum_Alexander said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:

Edit -

Seece said:

Who? 

I could be wrong though.

It definitely would be! I guess some people just want Titanfall to be the next The Last of Us, but it isn't going to happen. It will score highly, it will sell very well, but that will never be enough for those who have hyped it beyond belief.

to compare Titanfall with TLoU is a little bit... weird ?

AwakeandAlive said:
Callum_Alexander said:
bananaking21 said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:

Edit -

Seece said:

Who? 

I could be wrong though.

to compare Titanfall with TLoU is a little bit... weird ?

Yes comparing those two game would be a little weird, which is why I didn't do that. Putting the names of two different games in the same sentence does not make it a comparison.

Callum_Alexander said:

Games with a strong and emotional storyline usualy get higher score, specialy if it´s a "true" platform exclusive, and basicaly the "last of" PS3 exclusives.

Polygon: 11/10