By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Titanfall Review Thread: Metacritic 86

bananaking21 said:
this thread is much more boring than i expected it to be.

Indeed :/ The only entertaining part is certain users trying to justify why it didn't reach their expectations of a 999+ score on meta, immediately winning Game Of The Millennium and earning every member of Respawn knighthoods from the queen. Other than that there isn't much popcorn worthy stuff here D:

Around the Network
FATALITY said:
Goatseye said:
What Will Be The Most Dissapointing Games of 2014?

Titanfall got 36 votes, 27%. Damn Xbox owners voting en masse to s*it on a game they found fun to play while in Beta.

dude just get over it.

No, I gotta come to the web to downplay Titanfall some more.

Xbox owners cannot enjoy a single game, even if it means that I won't play my console just to bring them down.

. Hope mods have a sense of humor today.

Goatseye said:
FATALITY said:
Goatseye said:

Titanfall got 36 votes, 27%. Damn Xbox owners voting en masse to s*it on a game they found fun to play while in Beta.

dude just get over it.

Xbox owners cannot enjoy a single game, even if it means that I won't play my console just to bring them down.

I hope the metacritic score drops to 86.  This was a first day purchase and was going to wait until a pricedrop for PC download (for most games, it seems price drop occur faster for PC downloads).  However, if the score goes to metacritic score goes to 86, I AM NOT PURCHASING THIS GAME!!!!!

Just hoping the 360 version gets exactly the same scores. I have my doubts about that happening.

Goatseye said:
FATALITY said:
Goatseye said:

dude just get over it.

are u really okay?

everything u say doesnt make any sence its like u r in pain or something.

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

A little lower than I predicted but still good Imo. Xbox fans enjoy what looks to be a good game.

bevochan said:

I hope the metacritic score drops to 86.  This was a first day purchase and was going to wait until a pricedrop for PC download (for most games, it seems price drop occur faster for PC downloads).  However, if the score goes to metacritic score goes to 86, I AM NOT PURCHASING THIS GAME!!!!!

Get an X1 my ninja, that's where the community is at. I hope it goes up to 90!!

FATALITY said:

are u really okay?

everything u say doesnt make any sence its like u r in pain or something.

Got a Titan dropped on me. Is that what happened to you?

Or you don't have the hitch?

Yaaaay!

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

These reviews got me hyped!!!