By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls 2 is almost here.Predict scores...

Score on Metacritc

60-65 6 3.26%

65-70 1 0.54%

70-75 3 1.63%

75-80 10 5.43%

80-85 39 21.20%

85-90 86 46.74%

90-95 39 21.20%

Total:184

How much do you think Dark Souls 2 will score on Metacritic.

Personally I think it's going to score aproximately  85. And the biggest complaint is gonna be the visuals.

Just for the record, both Demon's and Dark Souls score 89.

How about you people?

Are you buying it.

I'm buying it during the easter cause that's when I'll have a lot of free time.

Around the Network

From what I have seen of the game, this is GOTY material. It could still turn out to be bad; you never know. But the potential is definitely there.

To me it doesn't matter how much it will score because I'll love it anyway.

But I think it could pull the same numbers! Maybe less because some critics will say it has nothing new. I see it getting an 86.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

At this point I'm all in. Everything I've read and watched indicate that it will be the best in the series. I haven't been this excited for a game in... as long as I can remember.

90+

Demon's Souls and Dark Souls were both good games, journalists have started praising games that are too difficult for the sake of just being difficult, regardless if they're difficult for the right or wrong reasons. Super Meat Boy for example.

Around the Network

85-90

88. I'm reading bad reports about the graphics :(
It looks like the retail version does not look as good as the advertized version so far. Which is SUCH BULLSHIT!!!!! I can't belive FromSoftware is doing this crap too.

Somini said:

88. I'm reading bad reports about the graphics :(
It looks like the retail version does not look as good as the advertized version so far. Which is SUCH BULLSHIT!!!!! I can't belive FromSoftware is doing this crap too.

The 3 most important aspects of this game are the gameplay, online PvP/coop, and the challenge factor.  Each one being of more importance than graphics.

85-89.

I'll go with 89.

Hell yes, tomorrow after school. Won't get to play till after exams though.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)