By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MARIO KART 8 TOURNAMENT (REGISTRATION OPEN)

I'd join... if I had the money available to buy Mario Kart 8

Sega Dreamcast comes first though...

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I'm surprised. I thought it was already made clear that when MK8 comes, we will be making the switch in NintenDomination to MK8, and thus no new thread had to be created. This still holds true, and as such this seems a little redundant. A little bit like your sister NintenDomination thread, infact.

I'll just point it out; we will still be hosting MK8 tourneys when the game releases. As we have been discussing in the thread for months.

The OP is a power-hungry maniac! You guys are going to have to settle this somehow. I suggest a battle to the death!

Or maybe a game of checkers

I'll probably want to play that day, though I can't be completely sure right now if I'll even have time to get the game day one, or have time to play it if I do. However, I certainly plan to, so sign me up for the time being !

Nick: S.Peelman
NNID: S.Peelman

My ID is "Ericken", I'm about taking Mario Kart 8, I'm about kickin' ass and we're about playing games!^^

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

NNID: Pavolink.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
I'm surprised. I thought it was already made clear that when MK8 comes, we will be making the switch in NintenDomination to MK8, and thus no new thread had to be created. This still holds true, and as such this seems a little redundant. A little bit like your sister NintenDomination thread, infact.

I'll just point it out; we will still be hosting MK8 tourneys when the game releases. As we have been discussing in the thread for months.

Not to mention this thread was made 3 months too early. Although as long as his tournaments are at different times, then there should be no problems!

Without settling the question of who gets to "run" Mario Kart 8 tournaments out here, two and a half months is a bit too long for a thread like this to really just sit around.

Locking.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.