By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW Up March 1st

Dark_Feanor said:
NewGuy said:
PS4 seems to have struggled a bit in the west due to supply issues.

I wonder how long this excuse will hold on.

OT: I thought XOne sales would suffer this week duo to the much more afordable Titanfall bundle... or is VGChartz counting then?

If not, we can expect 200k Xone for next week.

You can follow it here:

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/

Or just go around retail stores in your city. They got stock this week, last week that whole thing was "Out of stock". If it makes you feel any better to think that that's an excuse, please, feel free.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Somini said:
osed125 said:
whatever said:
kowenicki said:
whatever said:
XBone way over-tracked here. No chance with the Titanfall bundle pre-orders it sold this much. They'll be huge adjustments after NPD, count on it.

I think you are confused...

No.  I know you are confused.

Nope.

Yes...yes you are.

Can you prove he is wrong? Or are you wishing him to be?

Can you prove he is right?  Or are you wishing him to be?

Can you say something that means anything expect for repeating what others say or just type one word answers than mean nothing?

osed125 said:
whatever said:
osed125 said:
whatever said:
XBone way over-tracked here. No chance with the Titanfall bundle pre-orders it sold this much. They'll be huge adjustments after NPD, count on it.

This is based on what?

Common sense.

I know is very very hard to do for someone like you, but read some of the posts in here and you'll get your answer.

I know it is very hard for you to understand, but the Titanfall bundle pre-orders don't count as sales until they are actually shipped.  Therefore, sales of the XBone will be much lower until March 11th.  Seems no-one here likes logic.

Huge Japan drop for PS4. Wasn't there a thread that said PS4 will beat the 3DS everyweek from here on out?
I think theres a chance that won't happen

1doesnotsimply

Dark_Feanor said:
NewGuy said:

OT: I thought XOne sales would suffer this week duo to the much more afordable Titanfall bundle... or is VGChartz counting then?

So you believe that Sony can only produce about 550k - 570k PS4s a month?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
osed125 said:
Somini said:
osed125 said:
whatever said:
kowenicki said:
whatever said:

Nope.

Yes...yes you are.

Read the bold and underlined part...

Please explain how you don't follow the logic.

whatever said:
osed125 said:
Somini said:
osed125 said:
whatever said:
kowenicki said:
whatever said:

Nope.

Yes...yes you are.

Read the bold and underlined part...

Please explain how you don't follow the logic.

According to him we need to read again :D

Dark_Feanor said:
NewGuy said:

Until supply is no longer an issue...

I get it, you're a MS fan. Good for you. But reality is reality regardless of your personal bias.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I think what VGC have done here is take the known Japanese numbers, the announced 'over' 6 million number announced by Sony and extrapolated what numbers then must have sold in the two remaining regions to reach 6 million. I think it's more likely to be sitting at least 60,000 higher.

The PS5 Exists. 

Somini said:
osed125 said:

I know is very very hard to do for someone like you, but read some of the posts in here and you'll get your answer.

What's with the personal attacks? There is no need for such ugliness. Keep this shit out of here.

Okay

Shouldn't it be "get this shit out of here"?

Nintendo and PC gamer