By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UPDATE : UBISOFT CONFIRMED + OFFICIAL TRAILER ! Watch_Dogs -Release 05.27.14

Dang it looks pretty.

Remember people, this is still cross-gen. There are gonna be limits until they move forward with full Gen 8 development.

Around the Network

I was wondering why I was somewhat unimpressed with this trailer. Then someone mentioned infamous second son and it made sense. Nevertheless, hopefully it's a good game .

Doesn't look as good as it did, but maybe that's just my memory being clouded. Either way they had the Wii U up there so it's still coming, and maybe even on the same date? Doubtful, but I haven't heard anything else so you never know.

If they did delay it though, it'd be so it's not up against Mario Kart. Probably a good move...but not for a multiplatform game.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Doesn't look as good as it did, but maybe that's just my memory being clouded. Either way they had the Wii U up there so it's still coming, and maybe even on the same date? Doubtful, but I haven't heard anything else so you never know.

If they did delay it though, it'd be so it's not up against Mario Kart. Probably a good move...but not for a multiplatform game.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Don't know if to get this on PS3 or wait for the Wii U version now.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

I was interested for this game 6 months ago. Now though, it looks worse than it did then. I really hope that trailer was using the 7th gen hardware and not the 8th gen. I'll probably skip out on this unless they show something that shows us why it is "next-gen".

TheGoldenBoy said:
I was interested for this game 6 months ago. Now though, it looks worse than it did then. I really hope that trailer was using the 7th gen hardware and not the 8th gen. I'll probably skip out on this unless they show something that shows us why it is "next-gen".

If the PS4 graphics are the same as the trailer but the game has amazing gameplay and amazing reviews, would you still not buy it?

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

If the PS4 graphics are the same as the trailer but the game has amazing gameplay and amazing reviews, would you still not buy it?

If it gets amazing reviews and the gameplay there then I will buy it. But, I'm not 100% confident on that. I'll have to see what other people say about it before I get it. However the downgraded graphics aren't a good sign to me of where this game has gone in the last 6 months.