By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Suck At, But Love to Pieces

Wright said:
Slarvax said:
Wright said:

Strategy games.

I love Fire Emblem and Advance Wars, but I'm just handicapped playing those games.

I'm guessing you're good at Megaman?

To be honest with you, I've only played Street Fighter vs Megaman.

Ooohh... well... if you'd like to get raped by Capcom (and not by bullshit), you may want the original Megaman

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Wright said:
Slarvax said:
Wright said:

Strategy games.

I love Fire Emblem and Advance Wars, but I'm just handicapped playing those games.

Ooohh... well... if you'd like to get raped by Capcom (and not by bullshit), you may want the original Megaman

I'm pretty good at unfair platformer/adventure games (alá I wanna be the Guy, which draw inspiration from Megaman), so I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy a lot the ride :D

I actually contributed to the Mighty No. 9 kickstarter, because I plan to play that one.

Wright said:
Slarvax said:

I'm pretty good at unfair platformer/adventure games (alá I wanna be the Guy, which draw inspiration from Megaman), so I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy a lot the ride :D

I actually contributed to the Mighty No. 9 kickstarter, because I plan to play that one.

Awesome! I'll get it too!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Yeah, i also don't have the patience for high-level play in Fire Emblem, despite how much i enjoy them.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wright said:
Slarvax said:
Wright said:

Strategy games.

What, there is a SF vs Megaman? xD

Around the Network
Xen said:
Wright said:

What, there is a SF vs Megaman? xD

http://www.capcom-unity.com/mega_man

Completely free, for Megaman's anniversary.

tropical freeze - it has taken me almost two weeks to reach worlds two boss, but i am finding it hard to put down the controller

Pretty much fighting game in general lol

NHL 95. At least I recall sucking at it.

Catherine......I refuse to beat it on "normal" but even with a guide, I'm just not fast enough.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results