By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima Wants MGS5 on PC XD

Kojima wants a PC version of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Hideo Kojima says releasing the game on PC is "something that I would like to do."

by Eddie Makuch

Right now, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is confirmed only for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4. But series creator Hideo Kojima would like to see the game come to the PC as well, he told GameSpot in a new one-on-one interview in Japan.

Read the rest here: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/kojima-wants-a-pc-version-of-metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain/1100-6418118/

Around the Network

Do it!!! I will buy it for PC if that happens!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yes Kojima, do it! I'll probably double dip on this (PS4 and PC).
This way I won't need to keep my PS4 forever after this generation ends in order to be able to still play this game if I ever feel like it again :P.
I just hope they do a good porting job and accept bigger resolutions than 1920x1080 so that I'm not stuck at that res when I get a better monitor or 4k/8k Tv in a very distant future xD.

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Please do :)

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I'll wait for the PC version then.

Around the Network

Sorry to be combo breaker. Kojima dont do it. Keep it console exclusive.

No.

Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns of the patriots is not on PC, even the Xbox 360 and Xbox One version makes no sense at all.

Great idea :)
Dat ass needs some more pixels.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

That would be super epic. How about oculus rift support while you're at it.

It would be nice, but I don't think it will happen. Not by Kojima anyway, maybe another studio.