By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long before PS4 has sold twice more as XB1?

Maybe this thread has been done already, didn't see it yet...

How long do you think it'll take for PS4 to have twice the market share of the XB1? And at which numbers will it happen?

I would say in 20 weeks from now, about 4 months and a half. At 9M for PS4 and 4.5M XB1.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network

it was done but a while ago.

...certainly not this quarter. sony will probably ship just under 7M units at the end of this quarter which will be too few compared to xbone's current 3.5M sold. it titanfall really bumps xbone by even ~30k weekly than ps4's sales wont' be much more than 50% weekly and that last ~600k push will take quite a while.

maybe july or august?

Never

May-June

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Very optimistic for XB1 and very optimistic for PS4 in a row :)

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network

Probably by the end of March

celador said:
Never

PS4 will have outsold the Xbone by at least 2:1 worldwide when MS kills the Xbone a few years earlier than they wanted to. Xbone is DOA everywhere except the US where it will still be outsold by PS4.

NobleTeam360 said:

They'll need to sell a 1.1m in March without the Xbox One selling any.  Not going to happen. 

-

I think it'll be between 15 weeks from now.  So sometime in June.

kupomogli said:
NobleTeam360 said:

They'll need to sell a 1.1m in March without the Xbox One selling any.  Not going to happen. 

-

I think it'll be between 15 weeks from now.  So sometime in June.

Lol, Yeah I was jusst joking around :P

Im guessing about a year from now.. Titanfall will slow down the advances for the next month or so considerably. The titanfall impact will come down to how well infamous can counter it. We will have a much better idea of it in a month or so from now on.