Defend Russian People Fro... 184 22.17%

Total:807

Nice picture!

"Wanna laugh? This are the sanctions against Russia."

Around the Network
PDF said:
mai said:

PDF said:

Your the one who said Putin wants entire Ukraine.  If he attempts to take the whole country, there are plenty ready to defend their country.

"Want" != territorial gains let alone military occupation, comprende?

YOU said Putin wants it all of Ukraine.  NOT ME.   So you would be the one with an obsession of a larger Russia.      I am only say IF thats true it would be considered an occupation by the international community.

Do not shout at me, easy :D

I understand your confusion, it comes from the wrong assumption (or superstition) that Kremlin's motivation in the Ukrainian crisis has smth to do with territorial gains or smth as straightforward -- common misconception for people who are poorly informed about the whole situation (have stumbled upon similar opinions couple of times here) or who don't want to give it a second thought -- that's why you've interpreted my "Putin wants all of Ukraine" the way you did. Of course, I didn't mean territorial gains, they might happen but this is not an end in itself.

PDF said:
Sharu said:
PDF said:

YOU said Putin wants it all of Ukraine.  NOT ME.   So you would be the one with an obsession of a larger Russia.      I am only say IF thats true it would be considered an occupation by the international community.

IF i want your wife that doesn't means that I've raped her already. Putin may WANT Ukraine back, but until he didn't do something you can't blame him. )))

WHAT!?!?!?!?

Where did I say anything that remotely close to already blaming  Putin for invading all of Ukraine!?!?!?

I've just explained to you the position of mai. He did the same two posts above.

PDF said:

I don't see any other way for Putin to get his hands on the rest of Ukraine without military involvment.

Really? Try to consider how would the budget hole, default on all social obligations, coupled with Nazis running rampant and generl instability affect the situation?

2 NATO UAVs shot down in Crimea.
http://oane.ws/news/2014/03/11/smi_v_krymu_sbili_2_bespilotnika_nato

Around the Network
PDF said:
mai said:

PDF said:

I don't see any other way for Putin to get his hands on the rest of Ukraine without military involvment.

Really? Try to consider how would the budget hole, default on all social obligations, coupled with Nazis running rampant and generl instability affect the situation?

You think all of Ukraine will eventually vote to allow Russia to annex them?   Thats not happening anytime soon.  The western part of the country now has such disdain for Russia.

And again you talking about territorial gains and missing the point.

South-East might vote for being part of Russia,  South-East might vote for independence, South-East  might vote for special legal status within the Ukraine, or none of this will happen and de-jure South-East will be part of Ukraine, while de-facto it's already somewhat not part of the Ukraine. All of these options might very well suit Kremlin.

Western Ukraine doesn't interest me for now, it's 100% subsidized region that exist solely due to economy of the South-East. If South-East will fall off completely it will turn into new Moldavia, or worse.

PDF said:

I don't care what interest you, I care about what interest Putin.  You said he wants "entire Ukraine".  Not just parts.  So please get your story straight. 

Well, you won't get Putin over here, so I'm afraid the best I can offer you is my opinion :D Banderstadt (Western Ukraine) is irrelevant by itself when it's not trying to stretch out to the East, the only way they can do it is by siding with the guys in Kiev. And that means current regime in Kiev must go, and it will go with the help of Putin or not for the same reasons I posted above.

Seems crimean people have not the option to choose to stay in the Ukraine:

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

If that is true, then im not surprised.

Nem said:
If that is true, then im not surprised.

I'm not surprised you're not surprised.

But you are probably surprised if things show the bad side of western propaganda. By the way, what do you think about this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6142412

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]