By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - InFAMOUS has gone Viral - Over 3.5m Views in a week!

Infamous SS Sales?

2m 81 25.23%

3m 96 29.91%

4m 65 20.25%

5m 40 12.46%

6m 14 4.36%

7m 6 1.87%

10m+ 19 5.92%

Total:321

Bring back Cole in a DLC and it'll sell 10 mil. Haha

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

Around the Network

Not a lot, under 3mm for sure. What will give it a boost is that it release at a time no other ps4 release are even close to that quality of game.

I want it to succeed and be good day one for me for sure, most impressive visual so far and by far on both next gen console.

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

pezus said:

What?

I2 sold over 600k in 6 weeks. It sold over 1m in 2011 (June-Dec). Infamous: SS should open with around double I2's opening or more (320kx2 = 640k+)

i meant 1.6 

Boutros said:
Faust said:
where's the 1m poll option?

LMAO!! That's priceless.

@ OP

I can see this game doing 3M+ if reviews and word of mouth are decent.  Maybe 4M-5M if they are really good.

pezus said:
Faust said:
pezus said:

What?

I2 sold over 600k in 6 weeks. It sold over 1m in 2011 (June-Dec). Infamous: SS should open with around double I2's opening or more (320kx2 = 640k+)

i meant 1.6 

You said: "I see it performing better of course"

Before, your prediction was 1m LT? How does that work?

I never predicted 1m LT, just asked for 1m option...

Around the Network

It'll sell just as good as Far Cry 3.

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I

Guess what else got 3 million views? Game and Wario for the Wii U. I mean Infamous will do better than Game and Wario, but Youtube views don't mean much for sales.