By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Land and ZombiU should be Free with a Wii U for a limited time

Tagged games:

Should Nintendo Land & ZombiU should be free?

Yes, it may drive sales 15 36.59%

No, only Nintendo Land should be free 6 14.63%

No, only ZombiU should be free 1 2.44%

Every game should be free! :-D 0 0%

No, something else should... 2 4.88%

The Wii U should be Free :-D 6 14.63%

NO, free games will drive away more sales! 2 4.88%

lol 5 12.20%

see results 4 9.76%

Total:41
IsawYoshi said:
I think Nintendo should buy the ZombiU franchise as Ubisoft probably isn't going to use it anymore. Make the game come with every Wii U for free, and sooner or later make a sequel.

Terrible idea.
The "franchise" has no recognition value and no big fan base.

If anything Nintendo should just make their own ZombiU game and release it under a different name. But these kind of games just aren't very popular and thus unprofitable (see Condemned).
Of these, only Dead Island became popular (and probably also Dying Light in the future) due to the co-op aspect of the game.

Around the Network

How about a WiiU bundle with either The Wonderful 101, Sonic Lost World, or Pikmin 3.

Shortiloe said:
t3mporary_126 said:

I believe these games are the only one available on the Wii U that do more than provide a simple map screen or offline play. 

You are completely wrong.

I could very well be seeing as I don't have a Wii U yet I'll add that disclaimer to the OP

What 2 games do you think best show case the GamePad capabilities and can appeal to many people?

Both of these games were bundled earlier and didn't do much, even if both were bundled together it wouldn't push many consoles. The Wii U needs to be bundled with more appealing software like Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart to push some consoles.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!