By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Elder Scrolls Online

If anyone has a spare beta key or a place where I could get one I would greatly appreciate it. I have just finished my mid terms and didn't have time in the last few weeks to look online for one. Thanks in Advance.

Around the Network
p3ro said:
If anyone has a spare beta key or a place where I could get one I would greatly appreciate it. I have just finished my mid terms and didn't have time in the last few weeks to look online for one. Thanks in Advance.

Will have to wait for the next beta phase. 

Saw this yesterday. I hate Wow and GW2 because the combat sucks complete arse in MMO's. Its point and click BS that's about as inspiring as rubbing sandpaper on my testicles.

ESO is the first MMO Ive ever seen where the combat looked good. Ill be buying this on Xbox One.

My son had ordered it for PS4, so thought I would give it a go on PC for a bit.

A bit clunky in places, but overall its a very nice MMO. Enjoying the locations/quests. Best MMO i've played in a while, even if it feels a little samey (not a revolution of any kind) and a little empty sometimes. I think it has the benefit of a good backstory, so if you have ever played any Elderscrolls/skyrim/oblivion, then it feels like a comfy pair of shoes :) I think that helps.

So far, pretty good, and even though i really should be doing work, I do want to jump back on and play.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Really enjoying the game a lot.

Around the Network

Updated with Future Of Elder Scrolls Video from Quake Con. A lot of good stuff coming like Justice System, Champion System, Spellcrafting and a new facial animation tech.