By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I was wrong about Sony thej are not doomed

lol while his misspellings are fun, you don't have to mock him guys :)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
Squeezol said:
thej r gud compani they can't bankrupt... ! god boy sony

You mispelled companj

Misspelled

Hopefullj this is a wake up call for Sonj and after having to make some brutal cuts to their staff and assets they will be more adaptive in the future.

The PS4 was a brilliant piece of hardware that displajed Sonj's ability to understand what it is that the market wants.

They relied on their brand name for too long and paid the price for it. Thej wont get a second chance.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

crissindahouse said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Squeezol said:

You mispelled companj

Misspelled

As long as the j is in place, it doesn't matter. :)

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

As im a bit older i remember back then, that every electronic device in my home was Sony: Tv, HiFi, walkman (yes the one with the tapes:P), camcorder and VCR.
Times changed now and sony is not the supergiant anymore. So many companies got a piece of the pie. Sony now has to focus on less products that are succesfull for them. Playstation brand has kept them alive. At least ps4 is doing well now :)

Around the Network

Well that means they sold some of their stores and now theyre planning on selling their tokyo headquarters in about a week. Im going to be optimistic and say at least theyre trying to do something rather than just sit around.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Squeezol said:

You mispelled companj

jeje

when will it stop, hop thejre studios dont face more cuts. else thej are screwed.

On a more serious note: why the fuck sell real estate to offset losses in other areas!? Unless Sony sees some real estate market crash looming, real estate is almost guaranteed to perform over the long term. Can't they just eliminate their less profitable divisions?

I think a new internet meme has just been born lmao.