By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Isn't The Gaming Media Obsessed With The One Being 'd00med'..?

It's definitely going to be interesting to see what happens with Titanfall. They could always drop the price to match the PS4 I guess.

Around the Network

#NintendoConspiracy

chocoloco said:
kitler53 said:
JoeTheBro said:
kitler53 said:
Areym said:
Probably because the Xbox One is still selling really well. If you compare anything to the PS4, right now, yeah its bombing. With no comparisons made, the Xbox One is selling fairly well.

in the january - febuary period xbone is being outsold by 360's sales in that same time period (jan-feb following it's first holiday).  xbone had a wonderful start but it's been a rocking post-holiday by any standard.

For that period it's doing worse than PS3 too, and that was before PS3 released in Europe.

XBONE had a great first two months, but yea Dec 31 onward it's been selling bad.

yeah, i dunno if you ever look at my goalpost chartz thread but at the current rate xbone will have completely eliminated it's launch sales advatage in 4 weeks.  ..as in the xbox one vs. xbox 360 gap will be negative.  titanfall will probably come just in time to reverse or at least delay that a while but as it stands right now xbone's sales need to double to stay even with the 360.

Are you updating this thread every week now?!?

i was every week in december but i'm updating on about a monthly time frame right now.  i'll probably update again next week when there is enough ps4 data in japan to make a line (2 points).  the chart doesn't really look right with only 1 datapoint.

kitler53 said:
chocoloco said:
kitler53 said:
JoeTheBro said:

yeah, i dunno if you ever look at my goalpost chartz thread but at the current rate xbone will have completely eliminated it's launch sales advatage in 4 weeks.  ..as in the xbox one vs. xbox 360 gap will be negative.  titanfall will probably come just in time to reverse or at least delay that a while but as it stands right now xbone's sales need to double to stay even with the 360.

Are you updating this thread every week now?!?

i was every week in december but i'm updating on about a monthly time frame right now.  i'll probably update again next week when there is enough ps4 data in japan to make a line (2 points).  the chart doesn't really look right with only 1 datapoint.

Hmmm... Good work.  It is more interesting by far now!

OT: Give it a few more months of bad sales and I am sure the media will make more articles on the sales. Prematurly written thread for sure.

Its still selling better than x360, and that wasnt a flop. This is just fanboy war bullshit.

To compete better, MS will need to come off the kinect and drop the price, the question is just when. With Elop in charge it will prob never go away. He has no vision or good leadership ability from what history shows at nokia. He is the Iwata of MS.

It can go either way.

Around the Network

Wii U has been out over a year and we've heard it time and time again that Pikmin will be the savior, Zelda will be the savior, Mario 3D will be the savior. Now Smash and Kart are the saviors. Too late.

With the Bone it's only been out for what 4 months and no major games have arrived to save it, let's wait till TitanFall and then we can give it all the doom our hearts desire.

It's $200 more expensive with a weaker game library, yet is still selling better than Wii U. That's atleast part of the reason why.