By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFAMOUS: Second Son: few seconds of new Gameplay :P

I saw this trailer today

and i found new footage from infamous 0:40 

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

EDIT: :P

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

ITS SO PWEETIE!

Damn this game looks amazing. I love open world super hero games. I can't wait to put this inside my PS4.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Is this a new trend of generating posts by first posting a link and in the second post embedding it instead of editing the OP?
I've seen this a few times now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Is this a new trend of generating posts by first posting a link and in the second post embedding it instead of editing the OP?

i dont know how to do it

FATALITY said:
vivster said:

i dont know how to do it

You don't know how to edit?

This one might help

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133855

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This one is a no brainier purchase at this point in the PS4s life. The 1st truly next gen game. Killzone, Forza and Ryze were launch titles and were not as polished as the next wave of games will be.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

graphics look amazing.

we need gifs