By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Full PS Plus March Lineup Finally Confirmed

Bought Tomb Raider awhile ago its an awesome game anyone that hasn't played it yet defiantly should.

Excited for the unit 13 haven't played that yet, eager to try it out.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network

Kind of excited about Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition. I never owned a PS3 and no one I knew had the game. Always wanted to try it and now I get it for free. Awesomesauce.

Talal said:
I agree that giving Tomb Raider now might be too soon. It's a great game and PS3 PS+ members are very lucky, but the people that bought it on PS4 full price might feel bitter. Anyway I'm happy. :p

It is not too soon. The game is a year old. And ps4 can not play ps3 games yet so what is the problem? The game is already out and cheap now on ps3. This game was just a port of last years game anyway. And next month it will be mine.

Carl2291 said:
Dead Nation? What a let down.

Were you expecting Battlefield 4?

pezus said:

I bought Brothers last month...lulz.

Great Vita choices imo! Pixeljunk is perfe. for Vita and I've always wanted to try Smart As.

Already had Dead Nation on PS3 but didn't finish. Hope it isn't just a direct port.

I bought it in the same sale that you did. If you like it as much as I did, and maybe happen to have a brother like I do, don't worry you will not regret your purchase for one second.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

bought TR for 20€ on sale (with all DLC), but i started playing last week. honestly, i won't buy too much games anymore. i hope.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

pezus said:
Raven722 said:
Kind of excited about Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition. I never owned a PS3 and no one I knew had the game. Always wanted to try it and now I get it for free. Awesomesauce.

The fuck?!

I've told you guys this many times now! Before I went to PC gaming I owned a 360 but sometimes would play on my friends' PS3. The few who had one. By the time I was going to get one the next gen consoles were about to be announced so I didn't bother. After I watched both reveal events I made up my mind and went with PS4. GAWD! Know your peeps, Pezus!

I'm actually happy with Dead Nation. I only ever played an hour or so of it and it was a good game. Most importantly, It will be the first game with co-op I'll play through in a long time.

Dead nation port is very cheap from Sony. I really need more games. Except for Outlast I am very dissapointed in the PS plus game on PS4 so far. They should have given away more...maybe Towerfall because that is a game not many know but would love when they play it...

Acevil said:
Carl2291 said:
Dead Nation? What a let down.

The PS4 Plus will generally be a let down until 1-2 years later.

PS4 PS+ free games have been pretty good so far imo...

Resogun, Don't Starve, Outlast Enjoyed all of them.

There was another one..that im forgetting but havent played that.

Havent played Dead Nation so probably gonna enjoy it quite a bit since all my PS4  friends will have it as well...was just expecting something newer i guess.

Edit: The one i forgot was contrast! did not play it so cant say if it was good or not.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|