By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Much of Gamefaqs is clearly X1 fanboys.

Tagged games:

Somini said:
lol look at those options hahha... As if you could get different results with options like that.

what extra option would you suggest?

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:

hehe...i see what you did there

That poll alone is a suspect. It should have been yes, no or I'm blind.

JOKA_ said:
Depends on how you read the data.

The last option pretty much means "I shouldn't have voted", and if you then break the other 4 options into 2 categories you get "people who can tell a difference" (48%) and "People who can;t tell a difference" (52%)

So its pretty much tied.

But the third category isn't people who can't tell the difference, it's the people who can but can't really tell unless they're looking for it, so those could go either way. 

Around the Network

I'd say if you can't tell the difference between 1080p and 720p then just buy the cheapest console.

The PS5 Exists. 

Mr Puggsly said:
Somini said:
lol look at those options hahha... As if you could get different results with options like that.

But dude, its 2x+ da pixels!

Its should be 1000%, "OMG, the difference is crystal clear to me."

Why do the Xbone fans have such old TV's according to this poll? You'd think someone who has money to buy an expensive console can afford a decent TV...

Or is the poll utterly useless?

The thing is guarantee you that shit tone if people that have a full HD wouldn't be able to tell the difference during a randomized picture display blind test of various image or video.... Heck I can even tell you that shit load don't have there TV set up properly... The HD sticker on the TV and the HD overlay on the TV channel logo is enough for them to make HD quality anyway if it's 720p or above....

Somini said:
Mr Puggsly said:

But dude, its 2x+ da pixels!

Its should be 1000%, "OMG, the difference is crystal clear to me."

Why do the Xbone fans have such old TV's according to this poll? You'd think someone who has money to buy an expensive console can afford a decent TV...

Or is the poll utterly useless?

Not a great argument. This is like saying you can't see the difference between Sega Genesis and PS3 because the TV sucks.

Recent analysis have shown people can see the superior visuals of the PS4 even when the TV is off.

Some even say PS4 achieves a resolution so high that real life becomes blurry in comparison.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Vasto said:
There is a dfference only to those who see a difference.

I think everybody sees the difference, unless of course you're legally blind.