By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 has overtaken WiiU Worldwide

I was set it stone that the PS4 was going to outsell the WiiU. Amazing that it has done so this quickly.

Around the Network

dont worry zero said that he didnt believe ps4 will ever pass wiiu but in the small chance that it does he believes that it would take the lead back once MK and smash release

Play Me

MohammadBadir said:
yeah it was expected to do so this week

Yep, many of us said that several times that after the Japan Launch PS4 would have passed WiiU; impressive, after only 3 months and 10 days from PS4 Launch. Congrats Sony !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

BHR-3 said:
dont worry zero said that he didnt believe ps4 will ever pass wiiu but in the small chance that it does he believes that it would take the lead back once MK and smash release

come on, I think he was kidding, right ? :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

So PS4 did in 3 months, what Wii U did in 15. What's up with that? That's incredible pace

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
So PS4 did in 3 months, what Wii U did in 15. What's up with that? That's incredible pace

Yep. amazing.

Harriet Tubman.

nah seems legit some pretty detailed analysis of it on his wall

think man: Yeah, PS4 has still yet to stanbilize I do think they PS4 will outsell the WiiU before MK launches but the WiiU could take back the lead if MK provides to be just what the doctor ordered. MK is a beast franchise.

zero: we agree on something. I don't particularly think ps4 will surpass wii u before mario kart. but IF that hapens, mario kart would take the lead back indefinetely.

zero: so far, comgnet pre orders point to around 170k software sold at launch. that would mean sub 140k hardware numbers. it would take a while to reach 300k.

zero: if you check comgnet pre orders, even 140k may be too much.

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

think man: Yeah, PS4 has still yet to stanbilize I do think they PS4 will outsell the WiiU before MK launches but the WiiU could take back the lead if MK provides to be just what the doctor ordered. MK is a beast franchise.

zero: we agree on something. I don't particularly think ps4 will surpass wii u before mario kart. but IF that hapens, mario kart would take the lead back indefinetely.

zero: so far, comgnet pre orders point to around 170k software sold at launch. that would mean sub 140k hardware numbers. it would take a while to reach 300k.

He was kinda close...

PARTY TIME!!!!

JoeTheBro said:
BHR-3 said:

He was kinda close...

zero is the best, nobody makes me laugh more on vgchartz