By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - March 11th Turnaround? (Titanfall, Price cut, Twitch Streaming, Party Chat)

kowenicki said:
lukeroux said:
kowenicki said:

Well I cant see any reason why someone looking to move to next gen wouldn't happily chose the ONE looking at the situation as it stands right now.

This will change of course over time, but as of right now the ONE looks like a better bet to me. Garden warfare and Titanfall alone should be a decent draw for people.

100e/usd more to play Titanfall? I'll pass. I already have party chat and streaming on my PS4.

But its just the games that matter right???

We have party chat too... had it for years on xbox you know.  Streaming?  You mean Twitch?  the best version now on ONE?

You're right, the 360 had party chat so I should go buy an Xbox One...right?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
lukeroux said:
kowenicki said:

Well I cant see any reason why someone looking to move to next gen wouldn't happily chose the ONE looking at the situation as it stands right now.

This will change of course over time, but as of right now the ONE looks like a better bet to me. Garden warfare and Titanfall alone should be a decent draw for people.

100e/usd more to play Titanfall? I'll pass. I already have party chat and streaming on my PS4.

We have party chat too... had it for years on xbox you know.  Streaming?  You mean Twitch?  the best version now on ONE?

who cares? the best versions of the best shooters will be on PS4. Nobody except shooterica and uk will give a damn about titanfall.

kowenicki said:
Normchacho said:
kowenicki said:
lukeroux said:
kowenicki said:

You're right, the 360 had party chat so I should go buy an Xbox One...right?

WHAT!? lmao.

Brilliant retort, seriously.... you got me... o.O

Not trying to be a dick or anything, just thought the bolded line seemed out of place with the rest of the discusion you guys were having.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

sabastian said:
Ok wait.

So if this bundle is already available for pre-orders, whats going to happen to all the existing XBOne's sitting on store shelves ?

M$ is cannibalizing their sales from now till Titanfall's release then.

You realize this is for one region out of 13 the X1 is currently released in? To answer your question, its called "retailer-specific incentives".

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

lukeroux said:
kowenicki said:

who cares? the best versions of the best shooters will be on PS4. Nobody except shooterica and uk will give a damn about titanfall.

Most people on .com forums are from NA and UK. So it is kinda most relevant to the people you will find on most gaming forums that speak in English. Your opinion is only relevant if you are speaking in a non-NA/UK majority frequented forum.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

Eh, not everybody wants a CoD clone and PvZ is more than likely coming to the PS4?

There is not a single exclusive game the XBOne has/will get that can touch DW8 to me

sales2099 said:
sabastian said:
Ok wait.

So if this bundle is already available for pre-orders, whats going to happen to all the existing XBOne's sitting on store shelves ?

You realize this is for one region out of 13 the X1 is currently released in? To answer your question, its called "retailer-specific incentives".

The bundle releases in every country the X1 is currently available in.

DerNebel said:
sales2099 said:
sabastian said:
Ok wait.

wow im out of the loop. I thought the Titanfall bundle was only for UK to coincide with the UK-specific price drop.

So you are saying that the price drop is UK specific, yet the Titanfall bundle is available in NA/all other regions?

torok said:
Seece said:
DerNebel said:
selnor1983 said:
For US and UK gamers The One has to be the choice. It has currently more exclusives, Titanfall this gens most hyped game and an awesome price point for entry. Many who haven't bought yet could hardly not choose Xboox One at this price with the gennerations most praised and hyped game so far. Being able to play Forza 5, Killer Instinct, DR3 and Ryse are just bonuses. With Quantum Break and and Sunset Overdrive just around the corner to.

This Buundle will make some very big waves.

Just checking, you do know that this bundle is limited, right?

Don't agree with Selnor (far too optimistic) but whilst it is limited they want stock on par with Day one. I think at the least there is gonna be a few hundred thousand of these bundles WW, if not more.

I'm amazed seeing how selnor already found the most hyped game in the gen only 3 months after it started...

There is a game this gen more hyped than Titanfall?

sales2099 said:
DerNebel said:

wow im out of the loop. I thought the Titanfall bundle was only for UK to coincide with the UK-specific price drop.

So you are saying that the price drop is UK specific, yet the Titanfall bundle is available in NA/all other regions?

Exactly.