By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - March 11th Turnaround? (Titanfall, Price cut, Twitch Streaming, Party Chat)

its a good battle for the uk that is for sure with a lot of outlets selling £400 bundles it is the same price you can't argue with the one value

what is the price in the US then $400 or $450 with titanfall and what it the euro price with titanfall

i do agree that it would be much better if titanfall was just on the One,it would make it must have for those/new gameplayers but if you are going to get a One,now is a good time to do it

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
kowenicki said:
bananaking21 said:

and how is it the best version? just because? 

because the boss of twitch said so... this morning.

oh then its my mistake, he certainly isnt trying to promote twitch on the xbox one. why would he try do that, silly me. 

"It's complete integration," Shear says. "It's exciting because we've never had the ability to broadcast from a console like this with such a deep level of integration. The concept of being able to join a broadcasters' party is really cool, and it's another step in the direction of interacting more closely with broadcasters."

On XBONE you can join parties with the person streaming.

kowenicki said:
rolltide101x said:
kowenicki said:

Well I cant see any reason why someone looking to move to next gen wouldn't happily chose the ONE looking at the situation as it stands right now.

This will change of course over time, but as of right now the ONE looks like a better bet to me. Garden warfare and Titanfall alone should be a decent draw for people.

Eh, not everybody wants a CoD clone and PvZ is more than likely coming to the PS4?

There is not a single exclusive game the XBOne has/will get that can touch DW8 to me

right.  ok.

you are entitled to your opinion

I do think it is a minority opinion though.

LOL.  Obviously your in the minority if you think the ONE is the better bet.

torok said:
J_Allard said:

There is a game this gen more hyped than Titanfall?

Destiny and Watch Dogs. Come on, we always hype the next big game. After Titanfall releases the hype will start to move to another game (I'm not saying people won't be hyped by TF, just that it won't be anticipation anymore, they will be playing it).

Neither of those games have garnered the hype of Titanfall yet.

So the bundle that's available for TF is a digital download voucher?

Around the Network

will help a lot in America, the rest is lost

I still think that we'll see MS giving sales to march by stealing them from February. They will get sales of course, but I don't think all of the bundle sales will be sales they weren't going to get anyways.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.