By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Brothers has killed my desire to play video games...

Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
No. It didn't.

It's called sarcasm you clueless dolt.

And that was called messing with you to try to get a reaction out of you.

Seriously though, you should be a character in this game. You're manly enough to Smash with the best of them. 

Talk about transparent feigned confidence, lol. How old are you kid? You argue like a 14 year old.

"Oh you see, I was just messing with you and totally in control from the start so no matter how badly I failed to be clever I still win!"

Oh yeah, good thing I'm manly enough to be in this game because that wasn't a self-defeating and immature stretch of an insult at all! LMFAO! I wasn't aware Sakurai was looking for Forum lurkers to fill in the empty roster, lol! Oh you zinged me there! I also wasn't aware manliness was a requirement with all the females already in it, lol! Well I do admit my constant pumping weights on the forum and talking about beer and sports next to the water cooler with the VG chartz males does paint quite a manly picture of myself, lol!

Kid, you're out of your league, go to bed. To take a page from your own book on debating I leave you with: "I know you are, but what am I?"

lol it worked again. Only a clueless dolt would fall for the same trick twice. And it was just your photo that painted a manly picture of yourself, not the other stuff.

"Oh see, I was in control the whole time again, no matter how you respond I can just claim that's what I wanted without providing any specifics while claiming I am victorious once more!"

Kid, you're so easy to see through. Here's a dime, go get some trolling lessons. Oh did I fall for it a third time? LOL! Get real youngin', you're not fooling anyone.

Around the Network
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
No. It didn't.

Seriously though, you should be a character in this game. You're manly enough to Smash with the best of them. 

Talk about transparent feigned confidence, lol. How old are you kid? You argue like a 14 year old.

"Oh you see, I was just messing with you and totally in control from the start so no matter how badly I failed to be clever I still win!"

Oh yeah, good thing I'm manly enough to be in this game because that wasn't a self-defeating and immature stretch of an insult at all! LMFAO! I wasn't aware Sakurai was looking for Forum lurkers to fill in the empty roster, lol! Oh you zinged me there! I also wasn't aware manliness was a requirement with all the females already in it, lol! Well I do admit my constant pumping weights on the forum and talking about beer and sports next to the water cooler with the VG chartz males does paint quite a manly picture of myself, lol!

Kid, you're out of your league, go to bed. To take a page from your own book on debating I leave you with: "I know you are, but what am I?"

lol it worked again. Only a clueless dolt would fall for the same trick twice. And it was just your photo that painted a manly picture of yourself, not the other stuff.

"Oh see, I was in control the whole time again, no matter how you respond I can just claim that's what I wanted without providing any specifics while claiming I am victorious once more!"

Kid, you're so easy to see through. Here's a dime, go get some trolling lessons. Oh did I fall for it a third time? LOL! Get real youngin', you're not fooling anyone.

Yea, you did fall for it a third time. And I did provide specifics, I said I was trying to get a reaction out of you. Let's make it a 4th time my big burly gamer friend. I'm starting to feel a connection between us. I can just tell we're going to be best of friends one day.

Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
No. It didn't.

Yea, you did fall for it a third time. And I did provide specifics, I said I was trying to get a reaction out of you. Let's make it a 4th time my big burly gamer friend. I'm starting to feel a connection between us. I can just tell we're going to be best of friends one day.

I can't believe you haven't realized you've been playing into my hands this whole time, everytime I draw you out more and more making you look all the more pathetic as you try to salvage your pride. It's just a happy coincidence that you think you're the one in control too, lol. I can't believe you couldn't realize you're dancing to my tune.

You're not very clever, that's easy to see in how skillfully I've controlled you in this humiliating lesson I've taught you. C'mon, keep going, I don't think you've been humiliated enough, LMFAO!

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
No. It didn't.

I can't believe you haven't realized you've been playing into my hands this whole time, everytime I draw you out more and more making you look all the more pathetic as you try to salvage your pride. It's just a happy coincidence that you think you're the one in control too, lol. I can't believe you couldn't realize you're dancing to my tune.

You're not very clever, that's easy to see in how skillfully I've controlled you in this humiliating lesson I've taught you. C'mon, keep going, I don't think you've been humiliated enough, LMFAO!

ROLFLMFAO!!!! man you got me!

Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:
Edouble24 said:
No. It didn't.

ROLFLMFAO!!!! man you got me!

And now you've activated my trap card! For every turn you get pwn'd in debate it'll take away ten of your life points and add them to one of my troll personas. This match is mine!

Around the Network

Or you could just beat me up and take all my life points like that.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
I simply just hoped popular and appropriate characters like Midna and Krystal included, there is no reason either couldn't have made the grade. Also since they said there was room for a third 3rd party character most of us assumed there would be one.

Dissapointed or not, Everyone in this thread expected a larger roster, stop kidding yourselves. I'm not that bothered by it, nor should anyone else, but to say I was unphased by it would have just been a lie. Honestly I'm bothered more by Wolf's Final Smash than the roster, but even then that's not a big deal what-so-ever.

I don't appreciate the fact everyone here assumes my comment on the issue means I had wide eyed expectations of everything from Sephiroth to George W. Bush being in this game. I may make fantasy roster threads, but that's more food for thought and something to do in the mean time until this game comes out.

You sure have an arrogant attitude sometimes. Not everyone who disagrees with you is "kidding themselves."

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

To respond to the original post, here goes:

Today I bought a new platinum Gamecube controller to go with my other 2 for 30 dollars. This shall be my weapon, and no one elses.

I also bought 10 6ft long Gamecube controller extension cables. 25 dollars.

So yeah, I have already spent more than the game costs, in accessories, to play the game with.

I think they'll do me good with Wii-Ware, GCN, and VC titles though, as well as Mario Kart, so its a good purchase. I can string my 3 controllers all across the house, if I feel like it.

I also bought a High-Def 1080p 42 incher for this game, but it has had other uses since then.

I am currently playing Layton's and Tales of the Abyss, but I admit, I'm having a tough time concentrating.

I'm just glad I have this extra time for my playgear to come in from Ebay, before the game launches.

FYI, I couldn't have preyed for a better character roster. It would have been nice for a capcom character to make it, but it didn't lower my excitement for the game at all.

This game is about gameplay. Not about character models, and "zomg superman vs batman" to me at least.

Its one of the coolest and most original fighters out there, and as a Nintendo fan, I couldn't be happier with the roster or the stages, imo.

I mean, even if it was "zomg batman vs superman" you still got solid snake and sonic, how spoiled can you get? Do you want Nintendo to stop announcing stuff early at all?

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
To respond to the original post, here goes:

Today I bought a new platinum Gamecube controller to go with my other 2 for 30 dollars. This shall be my weapon, and no one elses.

I also bought 10 6ft long Gamecube controller extension cables. 25 dollars.

So yeah, I have already spent more than the game costs, in accessories, to play the game with.

I think they'll do me good with Wii-Ware, GCN, and VC titles though, as well as Mario Kart, so its a good purchase. I can string my 3 controllers all across the house, if I feel like it.

I also bought a High-Def 1080p 42 incher for this game, but it has had other uses since then.

I am currently playing Layton's and Tales of the Abyss, but I admit, I'm having a tough time concentrating.

I'm just glad I have this extra time for my playgear to come in from Ebay, before the game launches.

FYI, I couldn't have preyed for a better character roster. It would have been nice for a capcom character to make it, but it didn't lower my excitement for the game at all.

This game is about gameplay. Not about character models, and "zomg superman vs batman" to me at least.

Its one of the coolest and most original fighters out there, and as a Nintendo fan, I couldn't be happier with the roster or the stages, imo.

I mean, even if it was "zomg batman vs superman" you still got solid snake and sonic, how spoiled can you get? Do you want Nintendo to stop announcing stuff early at all?
We're gonna Brawl online!

Sure, my friend code is:

0637-5601-2557-5167

NO NO, NO NO NO.