By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Destiny, Watch Dogs, Titanfall: Only one xb1

Acevil said:
Munkeh111 said:
I think the hottest game is Star Citizen, how many games will have raised well over $40m before they even have properly playable code?

Or more likely CoD next will sell more than all of them unfortunately. In fact, FIFA probably will too

Silly Munkeh, this isn't about some small PC game! This about hottest games coming to the xbox one. Include call of duty and fifa in that list:  "Xbox One is the only console where you’ll be able to play all five of those titles."

(I want to try Star Citizen, a little ways off).

Small!?!!?!?!? It has it's own TV show!

Anyway, this does lend itself to list wars. You "can only play the following collection of games on this platform"

PS3: FFX|X-2 HD, Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 Remix, Persona 5
PS Vita: ....
3DS: Lego: The Hobbit, Mario Golf: World Tour, Professor Layton vs Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney (I'd never hear of that game before now...)
Wii U: SSB4, Mario Kart 8, Assassin's Creed Vish
PS4: inFamous Second Son, Uncharted 4: Behind Theives, FIFA 15
360: Titanfall, Watch_Dogs, Destiny
PC: Titanfall, Watch_Dogs, Destiny
XB1: Titanfall, Halo (something), Madden 26/15

Around the Network

Oh my God these guys have the worst spin ever.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

sales2099 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

lol, Aren't all three of those game also available on 360? 

Yup. 360 9th year support >> PS3 in its 9th year confirmed. Whodathunkit

news flash, they are all third party games. 

bananaking21 said:
sales2099 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Still high profile, and support nonetheless.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
bananaking21 said:
sales2099 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

and not from microsoft. excluding titanfall, PS3 is getting all those games. and it also got Gran turismo, TLoU and beyond and the last half of last year, compared to nothing from microsoft from the 360, so please, dont try to start a comparison you know you will lose. 

Around the Network
tm said:
sales2099 said:
theprof00 said:
sales2099 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

ps3 is only in its 8th year

exactly. 360 is in its 9th and its getting a lot of high profile multiplats/games not on Playstation. Next year, I doubt PS3 will get the same amount of notable releases. Hence my post.

You being in the xbox camp is fine, but we're not even in March yet. You don't know what the rest of the year has in store for either ps3 or 360 to make that kind of statement, but I guess it is your opinion and you're entitled to it. Anyway, 3 big games in Titanfall, Destiny and Watchdogs for 360 so far. Unless I missed something, Destiny and Watchdogs is on ps3 too. Ps3 also has Persona 5. Maybe not high profile for everyone but I believe it will sell well. All three sides have good games coming.

Also, In my opinion this one possibly good year for 360 doesn't even out to the last 3 for sony.

No 2015 is PS3's 9th year. And my thought was that it probably won't get high profile multiplats like Destiny/Watch Dogs or a not-on-360 game like Titanfall. 360's 9th year will be better then PS3's 9th year (next year). I think it's cool for the brand, that's all.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

bananaking21 said:
sales2099 said:

and not from microsoft. excluding titanfall, PS3 is getting all those games. and it also got Gran turismo, TLoU and beyond and the last half of last year, compared to nothing from microsoft from the 360, so please, dont try to start a comparison you know you will lose. 

I concede 360 lost in the years prior. Im talking 2014 and onward. I am referring to PS3 in 2015 compared to 360 in 2014. PS3 won't have the same high-profile games that it and 360 are enjoying this year. It isn't a hard concept to grasp. 360's 9th > PS3's 9th.

You really shouldn't care with PS4 winning and all.

COD Ghosts, BF4, AC4, Need For Speed, Madden, Fifa, and Knack... only on the PS4

MS/Sony/Nintendo makes silly PR comment. Weather after these messages.

This applies to all corporate PR people.......I don't know why they even make statements. They will all be picked apart mercilessly by the internet.

These people make comments on the fly........we have the luxury of analyzing, researching, and thinking of clever wordplay when we dissect them and finally type it on our keyboard.

Sometimes many people here forget that these people didn't have the luxury of rehearsing their response and fact-checking it to make it immune to internet backlash lol.