By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Destiny, Watch Dogs, Titanfall: Only one xb1

Wii U is the only one that has Watch Dogs!

Around the Network

So, Destiny (looking and performing better on PS4) , Watch Dogs  (looking and performing better on PS4), and Infamous Second Son only available on PS4 !

Oh, wait sorry, I didn't get it; if you have 10 multiplatform games performing and looking better on PS4, but you also have an '''exclusive''' for XOne, all those 11 games become '''ONLY AVAILABLE ON XONE''' ?!?!  I got it ! yeah I got it ! This is the magic sauce of MS !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

sales2099 said:
bananaking21 said:
sales2099 said:

Still high profile, and support nonetheless.

and not from microsoft. excluding titanfall, PS3 is getting all those games. and it also got Gran turismo, TLoU and beyond and the last half of last year, compared to nothing from microsoft from the 360, so please, dont try to start a comparison you know you will lose. 

I concede 360 lost in the years prior. Im talking 2014 and onward. I am referring to PS3 in 2015 compared to 360 in 2014. PS3 won't have the same high-profile games that it and 360 are enjoying this year. It isn't a hard concept to grasp. 360's 9th > PS3's 9th.

You really shouldn't care with PS4 winning and all.

i dont, but you do. probably because its the only thing you got going for you right now. 

Actually, you can play all three titles on the 360.

bananaking21 said:
sales2099 said:

I concede 360 lost in the years prior. Im talking 2014 and onward. I am referring to PS3 in 2015 compared to 360 in 2014. PS3 won't have the same high-profile games that it and 360 are enjoying this year. It isn't a hard concept to grasp. 360's 9th > PS3's 9th.

You really shouldn't care with PS4 winning and all.

i dont, but you do. probably because its the only thing you got going for you right now. 

I don't have a X1 and am a veteran of the 7th gen. Still too invested to move on yet. Just nice to see 360 lasting longer then most people expected.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Getting a bit desperate there buddy.

Watch dogs is on every system, titanfall is on PC and 360 and actually isnt destiny coming to current gen aswell?

I think it is, so the 360 fits the bill aswell. Has all 3. Bit of a slip there on your part.

haha, but all 3 games are on the 360 as well.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

How much desperate someone can be to do a PR like this ? This is a lie, misleading to say the least. Also, Destiny and Watch Dogs are available for all systems, with PC and PS4 the best versions(you can place a bet on it) :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

@sales
Internet doesnt really matter though, you know that.

This kind of statement will become rumor and then fact to a good portion of the uninformed.customer.
Thats why these statements exist. They know internet will tear them apart, but average consumer wont.

Yes, but you then walk in a store and see the games on all systems...

Harriet Tubman.