By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infamous SS : New wonderful video

YES! Finally someone with half a brain uses the over the shoulder shot for precision! Some of the videos almost turned me off because they never used it. They just kept running and shooting aimlessly. Thank goodness they kept the shooter mechanic in the game. The smoke powers also deal more damage than Neon. I think I will like smoke until they reveal newer powers. The player in the video has horrible aim while strafing. In the third video the guy tells him to use cover fire and he runs head first into battle without knowing how to finess his running or over the shoulder shot. A horrible person to watch gaming indeed, but the possibilities for this game are great.

Around the Network

Theyre showing alot of neon and smoke but Im guessing theres gona be more than just the 2, since Delsin (is that his name or is ti Delson) suposedly can absorb the power of any other conduit Im kinda expecting him to have at least 4 diferent sets of powers, i think if he only ever gets neon out of his absorbing power it will be quite pointless for him to have such a power.

I half expect Cole to show up somewhere during the game and for you to absorb eletricity powers, maybe Delsin visits Coles grave, maybe Cole is alive and show up for the final fight and you can have electricity for the final show down, I dont know but Id love that.

The last power is something about water, you'll see, this is why it rains so much

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

pezus said:
Incredible. Only 26 days now

I'm not the only one counting down the days till this comes, I literally cannot contain my excitement 

DakonBlackblade said:

Theyre showing alot of neon and smoke but Im guessing theres gona be more than just the 2, since Delsin (is that his name or is ti Delson) suposedly can absorb the power of any other conduit Im kinda expecting him to have at least 4 diferent sets of powers, i think if he only ever gets neon out of his absorbing power it will be quite pointless for him to have such a power.

I half expect Cole to show up somewhere during the game and for you to absorb eletricity powers, maybe Delsin visits Coles grave, maybe Cole is alive and show up for the final fight and you can have electricity for the final show down, I dont know but Id love that.

Cole is dead in the storyline. This is in the future years after cole. After cole died he saved the world but in turn created more conduits.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Cole is dead in the storyline. This is in the future years after cole. After cole died he saved the world but in turn created more conduits.

Thats why I said maybe Delsin goes to Coles grave and absorb electricity power fom it somehow, I would find that super fun. And Infamous is a comic book kind of story, on this kind of story ppl die and ressurect all the time, ppl hardly ever stay dead hehe.

http://lenta.ru/features/infamous/long/

http://lenta.ru/features/infamous/fight/

Looks amazing !

If it looks THAT good during night time, I can't even imagine how amazing it will look with daytime!!! OMG I don't think I can wait another any longer!! GIVE IT TO ME!!

really wish i have such ability in real life... 

Aerys said:

First real next gen open world i guess.

http://lenta.ru/features/infamous/city/

Well that looks fu@#$%ckin AMAZING!!!, O_O

FIRST DAY BUY!!!