Forums - Gaming Discussion - Infamous SS : New wonderful video

S.T.A.G.E. said:
pezus said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
pezus said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Aerys said:
Same number than Infamous 1 and 2 no ?

There have to be more. With the next gen consoles its expected that there are at least four or five powers throughout the game. 

That has nothing to do with being next-gen though lol

...as in the game should be able to handle more powers complete with the ability to use them while in the same open world.  It does have something to do with next gen. The expectations for how a game plays increase.

It's not up to the console to "handle" more powers. Sure, the effects and physics and everything will obviously be better due to next-gen, but the number of powers has always been up to the devs.

Obviously its up to the devs, but if they want to prove there is a difference, they know exactly what to do. This is their first game though since rebooting everything, so we'll see. Looks like a new engine, so I hope it all works out for the best.

You also have to take in count a possible sequal. Sure you want to have a lot of cool powers for the players to play with, but you need room for a possible sequel.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
the2real4mafol said:
That looks incredible. I can't wait to see Uncharted now

OMG BRO STFU! Uncharted is probably going to blow our minds away. Because of all the power Naughty Dog has at their disposal everything they learned from Uncharted and Last of Us will probably be thrown at the next Uncharted game. I cannot wait.

I was blown away by Uncharted 2 when that first came out and yet games have looked better and better with every release from Naughty Dog, they are really top dog. 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018