By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PVZ: GW 900p 60fps on XBOX ONE

NobleTeam360 said:
The main difference between 1080p and lower resolution for me personally is clarity. 1080p looks crystal clear while lowers resolutions look more cloudy. Might just be me though.

You're not alone on that one

Around the Network

Those leakers like "COBAT" were spot on. No 1080p 60fps from Xbox One in near future. The system is kinda weak.

Not interested in the game, but this is a timed exclusive right?

Its fine that such a demanding game doesnt reach 1080p, I mean comon, what did you expect ;)

Anyway, I bought a One for exclusive, even though its only timed exclusive, theres nothing to play as of now on either console so...day one for me. Dr3 boring like crazy with the last gen graphic and lame frame rate, tired of ac, kz, bf4, Ghost is a waste of money, worst cod ever, Ryse is a fckn joke...well I'm depressed for the lack of rpg or jrpg

And for people not seeing the difference between 720p and 1080p you should really have a doctor look into whats wrong with you...or buy a real tv maybe,

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Good enough.
The game looks fun!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
The main difference between 1080p and lower resolution for me personally is clarity. 1080p looks crystal clear while lowers resolutions look more cloudy. Might just be me though.

Yeah. That's also somewhat to do with AA. Not only does 1080p naturally need less AA, but also the AA affects a smaller amount of the screen. With good AA methods this doesn't matter, but with smear techniques it really helps.

Most AA is effectivly just smart bluring the image to make jaggies harder to see. Yuck!

daredevil.shark said:
Those leakers like "COBAT" were spot on. No 1080p 60fps from Xbox One in near future. The system is kinda weak.

Remind me what game currently runs 1080p/60 (locked) on PS4, excluding little indie games. ISS and The Order aren't even going to be 1080p/60.  People need to get over this resolution debacle.  Both PS4 and XBox One currently struggle running games at 1080p/60, but will achieve that in the future once developers start exploiting the hardware.  

By the way, we've already heard of AAA games in development for the XBox One that will be running 1080p/60.  

Krill said:
daredevil.shark said:

Remind me what game currently runs 1080p/60 (locked) on PS4, excluding little indie games. ISS and The Order aren't even going to be 1080p/60.  People need to get over this resolution debacle.  Both PS4 and XBox One currently struggle running games at 1080p/60, but will achieve that in the future once developers start exploiting the hardware.  

By the way, we've already heard of AAA games in development for the XBox One that will be running 1080p/60.  

Which games are those?. being honest here.

kupomogli said:

Not interested in the game, but this is a timed exclusive right?

yeah, timed exclusive.   i hope it comes to ps4 soon cause i think it looks like a lot of fun.

Krill said:
daredevil.shark said:

1. The order will be using 4x MSAA compared to "no MSAA" of many Xbox One games. And its 1080 x 800 pixels. And ISS is still 1080p which is "DOUBLE" resolution of dead rising 3.

2. Bolded part: We have heard but havent seen them. I remember alrert penallo saying, "We cant comment on third party games but we can say RYSE will be 1080p 60fps". So dont believe what you hear.