By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is Your Favourite Accent?

Would you speak to me in Greek if I told you it was sexy?

Around the Network

Scottish=best accent ever. Not for chicks though. I dunno, I kinda like a light southern (US) accent, has the whole ''southern belle'' effect

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

English.

In America any English accent is usually accepted as as a "cultured" accent regardless of its origin.

ArtofAngels said:
DarkNight_DS said:
ArtofAngels said:

EDIT: Too harsh.

Directed at me?

No, you have a cool vioce, Kiwi's again LOL.

LOL, you and your KiWi's! 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Brummie, like ozzy osbourne, cos that's how we all sound in Birmingham

Around the Network

Russian

I have to admit I love Australia's accent. I love the word mate. And when you guys get mad, you sound so funny.

Like many educated types in Finland, I have a thing for the British upper class accent. However, that's probably mostly because I've never actually ran into a snobby aristocrat who thinks I'm inferior to him/her just because of my inferior pedigree, and my interaction with the group is restricted to the rather flattering portrayal they receive in fiction. =P

I've also noticed how I like the Jamaican accent after hearing this song, and watching Children of Men.

Mmmmm French girls can hit that tone with me in a heart beat xD German accents on women and men are pretty damn sexy, then from America I'd say a cute southern accent is always nice on occasion, BUT ONLY ON OCCASION >_E

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

On guys I like to hear the Aussies, I love listening to Steve Irwin talk on his old shows, lots of Aussies I've met are pretty cool people and usually nice.
"Knife? That's not a knife. *pulls out combat knife* THIS is a knife"
It just doesn't work for girls though.

A lot of people not from US seems to like Southern accents =D too bad Northern US looks down on us Southerners a lot of the time thinking we're hicks.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000