By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale Day 5! (AC Revelations, Payday2, The Cave, Mortal Kombat, and MOAR!

Tagged games:

Zappykins said:
ganoncrotch said:
Zappykins said:

It's like just under $10!  Totally worth it in my opinion.  It's a great game.

Dragons, Magic, Swords and Arrows, and all kind of fun characters to meet and greet. Some you can make friends, some enemies. Weapons to make, arrmor to craft, pockets to pick, and beasties to smite.

So cities will ask for your help doing things, like getting rid of a mean giant or maybe vampires.  There might be vampires (but that's just a legend right?)

the only thing is you can get the ultimate version of skyrim which has all the dlc for around 30euros if you shop around for it, I know that is obviously 3x the sale price of the digital game but the dlc is huge and as such costs around 55euros in total for the DLC alone.If you were going to get the full blast of the game you should consider just buying the complete edition on disk (also the game is massive as a download and permanent fixture on your hdd)

True, and I have thought about that.  PLUS with the Ultimate Version you can continue to level up higher. 

The DLC might go on sale too.  I just don't know.

If they allowed me to upgrade my current Skyrim to the Ultimate and continue to level up I might do it.  But my character is so powerful, there isn't much that can really hurt it.

That ultra badass feeling you get when you have searched every dungeon and looted every boss of his shinies, I got the same in fallout 3 along with all 1550 achievement points haha. Bethesda games really are amazing at making you the sole hero of the land... I fear the faith of Elder scrolls online because of this fact.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I think I will get Alan Wake American nightmare

DJEVOLVE said:
I think I will get Alan Wake American nightmare

Great choice. One of the best XBLA games, though the campaign gets horribly redundant when you're at the half of it. The story, atmosphere and Arcade Mode justifies it more than enough though.

ganoncrotch said:
Zappykins said:

True, and I have thought about that.  PLUS with the Ultimate Version you can continue to level up higher. 

The DLC might go on sale too.  I just don't know.

If they allowed me to upgrade my current Skyrim to the Ultimate and continue to level up I might do it.  But my character is so powerful, there isn't much that can really hurt it.

That ultra badass feeling you get when you have searched every dungeon and looted every boss of his shinies, I got the same in fallout 3 along with all 1550 achievement points haha. Bethesda games really are amazing at making you the sole hero of the land... I fear the faith of Elder scrolls online because of this fact.

I'm with you.  I would rather be able to invite people to join me in Skyrim - or go join their game, than what has been shown to what Elder Scrolls Online so far.  Sad it's not being made by Bethesda.  It just seems like a WoW clone.  And for the same price.

I might try Witcher 3 when it comes out.  While I wait for Elder Scrolls VI. 

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Duplicate. Locking.

Signature goes here!