By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale Day 5! (AC Revelations, Payday2, The Cave, Mortal Kombat, and MOAR!

Tagged games:

Lots of great sales going on right now.  Wouldn't want anyone to miss out!  Happy Gaming!

Xbox 360 Ultimate Games Sale Day 5

Here are the next round of daily deals in the  Xbox 360 Ultimate Game Sale – save 50-75% on the following titles are on sale now through tomorrow only (22 February 2014). Click the links below to see local pricing and add items to your Xbox 360 download queue:

<!-- table {mso-displayed-decimal-separator:"."; mso-displayed-thousand-separator:",";} .xl6618251 {padding-top:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-left:1px; mso-ignore:padding; color:black; font-size:10.0pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Calibri, sans-serif; mso-font-charset:0; mso-number-format:General; text-align:general; vertical-align:bottom; mso-background-source:auto; mso-pattern:auto; white-space:nowrap;} .xl6718251 {padding-top:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-left:1px; mso-ignore:padding; color:black; font-size:11.0pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Calibri, sans-serif; mso-font-charset:0; mso-number-format:General; text-align:left; vertical-align:bottom; mso-background-source:auto; mso-pattern:auto; white-space:nowrap;} .xl6818251 {padding-top:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-left:1px; mso-ignore:padding; color:black; font-size:11.0pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Calibri, sans-serif; mso-font-charset:0; mso-number-format:General; text-align:center; vertical-align:bottom; mso-background-source:auto; mso-pattern:auto; white-space:nowrap;} .xl6918251 {padding-top:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-left:1px; mso-ignore:padding; color:windowtext; font-size:11.0pt; font-weight:700; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Calibri, sans-serif; mso-font-charset:0; mso-number-format:General; text-align:center; vertical-align:bottom; background:#92D050; mso-pattern:black none; white-space:normal;} .xl7018251 {padding-top:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-left:1px; mso-ignore:padding; color:black; font-size:11.0pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Calibri, sans-serif; mso-font-charset:0; mso-number-format:General; text-align:center; vertical-align:bottom; mso-background-source:auto; mso-pattern:auto; white-space:nowrap;} .xl7118251 {color:black; font-size:11.0pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Calibri, sans-serif; mso-font-charset:0; mso-number-format:General; text-align:left; vertical-align:bottom; mso-background-source:auto; mso-pattern:auto; white-space:nowrap; padding-left:9px; mso-char-indent-count:1;} .xl7218251 {color:windowtext; font-size:11.0pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Calibri, sans-serif; mso-font-charset:0; mso-number-format:General; text-align:left; vertical-align:bottom; mso-background-source:auto; mso-pattern:auto; white-space:nowrap; padding-left:9px; mso-char-indent-count:1;} .xl7318251 {padding-top:1px; padding-right:1px; padding-left:1px; mso-ignore:padding; color:black; font-size:11.0pt; font-weight:400; font-style:normal; text-decoration:none; font-family:Calibri, sans-serif; mso-font-charset:0; mso-number-format:0%; text-align:center; vertical-align:bottom; mso-background-source:auto; mso-pattern:auto; white-space:nowrap;} --> -->

Content Title Content Type Discount %
Payday 2 Games on Demand 67%
Assassin’s Creed Revelations Games on Demand 50%
Condemned Games on Demand 75%
Mortal Kombat Games on Demand 75%
Fallout 3 Games on Demand 67%
Sonic Generations Games on Demand 75%
State of Decay Arcade 50%
The Cave Arcade 75%

In addition, some titles are on sale through the weekend – click here for that list. Make sure to visit again tomorrow to find the next group of sale items, and follow Major Nelson on Twitter to stay most up to date. See you tomorrow!

Also, this week till Februrary 25th:

As part of the Ultimate Games Sale, the following special offers will be available at the discount listed below until 25 February 2014:

-->

Content Title Content Type Discount %
Portal 2 Games on Demand 67%
Mass Effect Games on Demand 75%
Asura’s Wrath Games on Demand 81%
DiRT 3 Games on Demand 80%
Driver San Francisco Games on Demand 67%
Fable III  Games on Demand 50%
Batman: Arkham City  Games on Demand 75%
Motocross Madness Arcade 80%
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Arcade 70%
http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Guardians-of-Middle-earth/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411282?cid=majornelson">Guardians of Middle Earth Arcade 93%
http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Dungeons-Dragons-Daggerdale/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410aa2?cid=majornelson">Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale Arcade 80%
http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Rock-Band-Blitz/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025841122d?cid=majornelson">Rock Band Blitz Arcade 73%
Dust: An Elysian Tail Arcade 80%

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Daggerdale is a horrible game! Not even worth $2, buy a hotpocket instead.

always wanted to try out skyrm, what does being 67% off amount to?

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=178575&page=1#

sorry to point this out but mr Pbroy started this thread off about the sale on Day 1 of it. you is late mr Zappykins.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

iceland said:

eating the 2dollars in quarters would be more enjoyable than playing Daggerdale.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
iceland said:

eating the 2dollars in quarters would be more enjoyable than playing Daggerdale.

I agree 

i do like MSFT starting to do these sales more often. Makes me feel like a smaller version of steam sales monthly. Too bad about elysian though, it was just released in the humble bundle so i had to get it for PC over Xbox.

Too_Talls said:

It's like just under $10!  Totally worth it in my opinion.  It's a great game.

Dragons, Magic, Swords and Arrows, and all kind of fun characters to meet and greet. Some you can make friends, some enemies. Weapons to make, arrmor to craft, pockets to pick, and beasties to smite.

So cities will ask for your help doing things, like getting rid of a mean giant or maybe vampires.  There might be vampires (but that's just a legend right?)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
Too_Talls said:

Dragons, Magic, Swords and Arrows, and all kind of fun characters to meet and greet. Some you can make friends, some enemies. Weapons to make, arrmor to craft, pockets to pick, and beasties to smite.

So cities will ask for your help doing things, like getting rid of a mean giant or maybe vampires.  There might be vampires (but that's just a legend right?)

the only thing is you can get the ultimate version of skyrim which has all the dlc for around 30euros if you shop around for it, I know that is obviously 3x the sale price of the digital game but the dlc is huge and as such costs around 55euros in total for the DLC alone.If you were going to get the full blast of the game you should consider just buying the complete edition on disk (also the game is massive as a download and permanent fixture on your hdd)

ganoncrotch said:
Zappykins said:

the only thing is you can get the ultimate version of skyrim which has all the dlc for around 30euros if you shop around for it, I know that is obviously 3x the sale price of the digital game but the dlc is huge and as such costs around 55euros in total for the DLC alone.If you were going to get the full blast of the game you should consider just buying the complete edition on disk (also the game is massive as a download and permanent fixture on your hdd)

True, and I have thought about that.  PLUS with the Ultimate Version you can continue to level up higher. 

The DLC might go on sale too.  I just don't know.

If they allowed me to upgrade my current Skyrim to the Ultimate and continue to level up I might do it.  But my character is so powerful, there isn't much that can really hurt it.

Tell me a funny joke!