By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Front page chart arrangement

lucidium said:
JayWood2010 said:

True, it would be nice is they separated things (perhaps they will be doing, ive not been keeping track), for example retail, digital and combined. then in specific game pages report the numbers given for each region/publisher of the game so if a number doesnt look quite right a quick check can reveal why.

Yes that would be good :) good idea 

Around the Network
ICStats said:
As a higher priority, I'd vote to have VGChartz Buddy more accurately take you to new posts. ;)

yeah id like to see that as well.  Have some kind of notification up on the top along with the orange notifications when you get PM's and wall posts.

I'd vote for the buddy bar to work on mobile devices, rather than the adverts that break it so much I rooted my phone to block them.

lucidium said:

For the sake of neatness would it be possible to change the main global hardware totals chart on the front page to cascade from highest to lowest rather than nintendo microsoft sony?

Looked a lot nicer that way back in last gen when the ps3 was far behind the 360 and it made a nice curve.

Or you could just wait a few months and we will have a nice curve again, just the other direction then.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

So many other things that should be done before that and personally I don't see the problem with the way it is now.

Around the Network

If it helps, it will be arranged from lowest to highest in a few months.

morenoingrato said:
If it helps, it will be arranged from lowest to highest in a few months.

Could be another year before that happens

Don't worry, just wait a couple of weeks and it will be going from lowest to highest.