By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - With all the Doom and Gloom...

If Retro was working on a Metroid game that would be a Kenji Yamamoto soundtrack. DK took that away from us. This is no substitute.

Around the Network

I refuse to listen to or watch anymore DKC:TF stuff, but I am VERY, VERY happy David Wise is back doing the soundtrack.

Having said that, tomorrow night, it downloads, and I will shut down and disappear until I re-emerge with my review of DKC:TF next week

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
d21lewis said:
I play video games because of Music ?

Well I played 15 hours of Elder Scrolls: Morrowind on the Xbox because of the music.  Never did anything else in the game haha.

Listened to a few tracks and they sound absolutely amazing. Two more days to go or perhaps five, depending on the mood of postal service.

BraveNewWorld said:
Oliver4p1 said:
Nope i have never even played a Mario game, I'm 17 and part of the new gaming generation.

I'm 19, and can't get past Champion's Road in Super Mario 3D World.

It's the lasers at the end, right? Those guys drove me mad for a time, even after i mastered every other segment.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Soleron said:
If Retro was working on a Metroid game that would be a Kenji Yamamoto soundtrack. DK took that away from us. This is no substitute.

Wouldn't you have to buy a Wii U then? I mean if they made that Metroid game you have been wanting. You should be glad they saved you quite a bit of money by making DK. 

I hope this isn't the end of David Wise working with Nintendo if DKC doesn't sell to their expectations.

C'mon North America + Europe ... push this game at least to 600k worldwide.

Soundwave said:
I hope this isn't the end of David Wise working with Nintendo if DKC doesn't sell to their expectations.

Are you talkin' combined sales here? WW? 600k is definitely going to happen, then. Don't worry.

Soundwave said:

soundwave you need to relax - all this worrying isn't good for your health.

The music definitely sets the mood while playing... Even the music in the trailer shown in the Nintendo Direct made the game seem even more epic.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179