By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lol it has it's significance to me. I can do petty insults too! Look -

First off , I want to kill that freakin cat avatar. Its poorly drawn , I don't what the hell stance it making , and I want to take that hat and slap upside the head and break its neck. I can't stand looking at that thing.

Haha. Compliments of Badonkadonkhr. Just a matter of 'insert word here'.

Around the Network
Badonkadonkhr said:
Ok , it would sell more than half , but you can't say it is a good game because it sold 19 million when most of that is because its bundled.

How many other bad games do you know of that have a 53% attach rate in regions where they aren't bundled?

eddie182 said:
Lol it has it's significance to me. I can do petty insults too! Look -

First off , I want to kill that freakin cat avatar. Its poorly drawn , I don't what the hell stance it making , and I want to take that hat and slap upside the head and break its neck. I can't stand looking at that thing.

Haha. Compliments of Badonkadonkhr. Just a matter of 'insert word here'.

Lol (better add something else, don't want to be banned)

well, to be fair, the attach rate for Wii Sports is not gonna stay about 50% in japan in its lifetime based on the last few weeks' sales data. still, 30%, 40% lifetime is still amazing.

the Wii is an epidemic.

You got pretty much every game wrong. For example, there are two tennis courts and you can upper cut in boxing. Also, bowling is the most popular and has likely sold 5 million Wiis by itself.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

I agree that bowling is the best game, followed by tennis and baseball. golf is not bad but I didn't enjoy boxing to much.

The bad thing about Golf is that the Wiimote sometimes struggles with delicate movements. It takes a bit to get used to putting.

@topic creator

If you swing earlier the ball goes back the direction it came. If you swing later, it skews across the court. You can also put backspin on the tennis ball as an advanced technique.

You reviewed the game without knowing the simplest mechanics involved. You fail, this thread fails, and you should turn in your Wii for being a simpleton and the reason the internet sucks, in general.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

eddie182 said:
The bad thing about Golf is that the Wiimote sometimes struggles with delicate movements. It takes a bit to get used to putting.

Yeah I agree,but remember this was the first game to use the wiimote. Considering that, I think they did a great job of it.

kingofwale said:
the way I see it.

There is always people out there who enjoy different things than you. I love FF, my ex never liked it (other than FFVIII), she loves to play tetris on her cell, and she plays it over and over and over, I never understood why.

A cat would get entertaining for years from a ball of string, doesn't mean you and I will.

You and I will never enjoy Wiisport, but there are people who do.

and that's my review of the game.

Your a GD sony fanboy, and I would literally be shocked if the insinuation that you ever actually played Wii sports wasn't a complete lie from your GD lying Wii-hating mouth. <3

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.