By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS4 Beta 2 Live (Small UI Fixed)

Tagged games:

pezus said:
Not in Europe :(

Question: Can you access different region stores on PS4 like PS3 if you make multiple accounts? Or do you need Plus for the store?

yes, i made a european one to get Warthunder or whatever it was called.

Around the Network
Areym said:
I would play it again but since they erased all characters made in the first phase, i'm not in the mood of doing all of the beginning quests...FOR A 4TH TIME. I'm just gonna wait until it comes out.

you can import your real characters now into this one, and play on the real servers i think, i know you can import cause it ask you as you setup im still installing the game after logging in so ill know more soon 

ethomaz said:
Areym said:
I would play it again but since they erased all characters made in the first phase, i'm not in the mood of doing all of the beginning quests...FOR A 4TH TIME. I'm just gonna wait until it comes out.

This time your character will move to the final version... you can even use the PS3 characters now.

I was looking into the ps3 character transfer and all I saw was the ability to transfer you character configuration. For example your hotbar load out or your character equipment loadoutt. I'm gonna try it tho after it finishes downloadi g and ill let you know

Anyone know what the point of the 720p / 1080p option is?

Also, how much bigger is the UI?

brendude13 said:

The people complaining about the UI text size... when you changed the PS4 resolution to 720p the text gets bigger and easy to read... so SE give us a option to change to 720p without need to change the PS4 resolution.

The text was increased in the 1080p version too.

Around the Network

oh ho ho. Will be doing this over the weekend. Wanted to create an alt anyways.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

deskpro2k3 said:
ethomaz said:

Akiran said:

I think it's the standard $15 per month with other deals

http://support.na.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=5382&kid=64539

WFT? A hell of expensive... I was guessing something like $50 per year.

Membership Tier Subscription Length Monthly Price Max Characters per Server Max Characters
Entry 30 days $12.99 * 1 8
Standard 30 days $14.99 * 8 40
90 days $13.99 *
180 days $12.99 *

skip a few lunches a day. You'll have more than a enough game time for a month. lol

how many lunches do you have each day?

Damn I did the first beta couple of weeks back and I don't know if I want to get sucked into this again lol.

pezus said:
ethomaz said:
brendude13 said:

The people complaining about the UI text size... when you changed the PS4 resolution to 720p the text gets bigger and easy to read... so SE give us a option to change to 720p without need to change the PS4 resolution.

The text was increased in the 1080p version too.

Does the FPS go to 60 or something when we change to 720p?

It always was I believe.

Maybe it just makes it more stable?

pezus said:

Does the FPS go to 60 or something when we change to 720p?

It is already 60fps in 1080p... maybe it is more stable when you have so many players on screen but I need to make test for that