By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [UPDATE] GAMEPLAY....Next Gen is here THE ORDER 1886

HERE THE LINK

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cjjrl_the-order-1886-merges-cg-and-gameplay-visuals-on-ps4_videogames

this is beatiful...

LOL SITE IS DEAD...

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network

Wow that looks amazing, really nice detail on his clothes and face. Can't see the bottom two for whatever reason :(.

Xevross said:

Wow that looks amazing, really nice detail on his clothes and face. Can't see the bottom two for whatever reason :(.

site is dead shrug..

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

FATALITY said:
Xevross said:

site is dead shrug..

Even though that gif is a little bit broken, that looks astonashingly good. The way his clothes move when he's running and the textures :O

FATALITY said:
Xevross said:

site is dead shrug..

Holy .... balls :O I am impressed with the eye candy. I love the way the camera follows him too. Damn!

Around the Network

Galahad's aim sucks to be an elite monster killer. I think he shot the hell out of that guy's ankle, though.

OMG !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Xevross said:
FATALITY said:
Xevross said:

site is dead shrug..

Even though that gif is a little bit broken, that looks astonashingly good. The way his clothes move when he's running and the textures :O

Damn, finally after thirty plus years of gaming and feeling a bit jaded my enthusiasm has quite literally came back instantly. This I must see tomorrow.

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

Damn! This shit feels intense. Very immersive feel from the GIFs. Can't wait to see more!